Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

14" arcade monitor

Options
  • 18-08-2013 5:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭

Guys looking for a 14" monitor for my cocktail cab.
    please help!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭Mitchomagic

do you want screen burn with that?.I might have a few,will have to check

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭kevin2me

I still have my old monitor from Taito I restored somewhere up in the attic,
    I gutted cab at time but kept all the pieces, PCB was problem not monitor, but back then i hadnt a clue.
    If your stuck and passing Cork sometime, let us know, its yours. Mitch is much handier though :)

Kev

• Registered Users Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭unky chop chop

Thanks guys,cork is a bit to far for me ATM!
    Mitch if prefer one with no burn but if its bearable I'd be interested mate.
    If you could see what u have in that alladins cave of yours that would be great:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 156 ✭✭RNB

Fancy a Sony Trinitron 14' :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭unky chop chop

Cheers man...I really want an arcade monitor in the cab.
    Deep down it would really bug me,like turning it on and seeing snow or having to change the input at the start..I'll try and hold out for as long as possible

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement