Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

interim care order

• 18-08-2013 6:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭

Is that possible to bring a case to district court same day? I'm concerned about the length of time to get full custody/primare care control (November). I afraid that my child would become alienated from me. She is with my ex partner. My wife is not co-operating, does not answer my calls and refuses any contact with my child.
    It is in the best interests of my child to have relationships with both parents

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 14,535 Mod ✭✭✭✭johnnyskeleton

zagro wrote: »
    Is that possible to bring a case to district court same day? I'm concerned about the length of time to get full custody/primare care control (November). I afraid that my child would become alienated from me. She is with my ex partner. My wife is not co-operating, does not answer my calls and refuses any contact with my child.
    It is in the best interests of my child to have relationships with both parents

I'd recommend that you speak to a solicitor who practices in family law about this

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭zagro

I'd recommend that you speak to a solicitor who practices in family law about this

I spoke to several solicitors last week
    september, not earlier, most of them is busy, some of them needs talk to a barrister, etc.
    I wonder If I go in my own to a judge and he ask for an evidence that a three years child needs both parents...
    That's my child and I never give up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,087 ✭✭✭Pro Hoc Vice

I spoke to several solicitors last week
    september, not earlier, most of them is busy, some of them needs talk to a barrister, etc.
    I wonder If I go in my own to a judge and he ask for an evidence that a three years child needs both parents...
    That's my child and I never give up

I have seen your other posts on this issue. While you won't accept it now going off in to court, during the vacation sittings, without solicitor of councel will do you no favours. The Courts prefer to deal with child care matters carefully and err on the side of caution.

I know you don't want to hear it but staying calm is in your child's best interests, as it is for you. The fact that this matter commenced only a few weeks ago and you have been promised September is in fact very good.

infosys wrote: »
    I have seen your other posts on this issue. While you won't accept it now going off in to court, during the vacation sittings, without solicitor of councel will do you no favours. The Courts prefer to deal with child care matters carefully and err on the side of caution.

I know you don't want to hear it but staying calm is in your child's best interests, as it is for you. The fact that this matter commenced only a few weeks ago and you have been promised September is in fact very good.

I have been promised to take a look on my case in September. Take a look, not settle it.
    Where is a child protection? She hadn't seen me for nearly two weeks, for first time in her life. I was her primary care parent for most of her life. Can you imagine what is she feeling now?
    I was minding my child from first months of her life, sleeping 4-5 hours a day after night shifts. Then I spent one year on dole-she was all the time with me. and last year during self-employment, she was traveling all the country with me.
    I can buy a motorbike or whatever to keep me busy but my daughter doesn't understand the game, that my wife is playing, and I'm sure she misses me
    what do you thikn about that(Please see page number 23 (Father worried that his child would become alienated from him
    if access couldn’t be sorted out):
    http://www.courts.ie/courts.ie/library3.nsf/(WebFiles)/7F123DB171E31618802576AA003876FA/$file/Family%20Law%20Matters%20-%20Vol%203%20No%202.pdf

what else can I use?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,087 ✭✭✭Pro Hoc Vice

I have been promised to take a look on my case in September. Take a look, not settle it.
    Where is a child protection? She hadn't seen me for nearly two weeks, for first time in her life. I was her primary care parent for most of her life. Can you imagine what is she feeling now?
    I was minding my child from first months of her life, sleeping 4-5 hours a day after night shifts. Then I spent one year on dole-she was all the time with me. and last year during self-employment, she was traveling all the country with me.
    I can buy a motorbike or whatever to keep me busy but my daughter doesn't understand the game, that my wife is playing, and I'm sure she misses me
    what do you thikn about that(Please see page number 23 (Father worried that his child would become alienated from him
    if access couldn’t be sorted out):
    http://www.courts.ie/courts.ie/library3.nsf/(WebFiles)/7F123DB171E31618802576AA003876FA/$file/Family%20Law%20Matters%20-%20Vol%203%20No%202.pdf

what else can I use?

You will notice that father had a lawyer. You will also notice the mother did not turn up and we'd dont know how long the child and father had not seen each other.

No one on here can give legal advice. The only advice I can give you is to stay calm. This is the month of August, it is the month when all courts are closed, so it is thetime most judges, solicitors and barristers are on holidays.

• Advertisement

infosys wrote: »
    You will notice that father had a lawyer. You will also notice the mother did not turn up and we'd dont know how long the child and father had not seen each other.

No one on here can give legal advice. The only advice I can give you is to stay calm. This is the month of August, it is the month when all courts are closed, so it is thetime most judges, solicitors and barristers are on holidays.

last 4 questions tonight
    how will that be heard? same as safety order? or both parents must be present?
    if I lose interim care order will I be granted an access to my child?

I can't let my child down. If I lose tomorrow, I'll appeal to higher instance in September.

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,750 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

As others have said, legal advice cannot be sought or given in this forum or on this website. Please read the forum charter before posting here again.

If you require legal advice, please engage a legal professional for that purpose.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement