Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

** CAO Offers - the OFFICIAL waiting thread - LINK to Points list in FIRST POST ***

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭HeaneyBabe

BittaTrig wrote: »
    Ha arts :P

arts is the secret to happiness and golden weeks...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭BittaTrig

:D

Not quite what he meant I suspect!

Yeah, I presumed hehe

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,011 Mod ✭✭✭✭GoldFour4

Ah memories of 2011 waiting to see if I got in where I wanted. Try and get some sleep people, it'll be the same at 10am as it is at 6am. I stayed up all night waiting resulting in me being too tired to properly celebrate!

But yeah some kind soul always scans them at some stage in the morning! Good luck! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭dalta5billion

Of all the things to say, you're upset you missed the pic of a half naked guy xD

Of course, you don't see those things on the internet that often, t'would be an event like :P

Nah, what I meant was the ban seemed unfair 'cos we couldn't see the bad post.

HeaneyBabe wrote: »
    arts is the secret to happiness and golden weeks...

My older brother did arts in UCD lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 240 ✭✭phish

Mugatuu wrote: »
    I'm signed up for the Irish Times so Im waiting til around 3 before I pay .. Dear God I can't hack this suspence:confused:

I know its only €2 but I've a yearly sub and will post screenshots asap if you don't want to pay.

If you do feel like paying do you want to start screenshots at the start and I'll start at the end that way everyone can find out faster?

My older brother did arts in UCD lol

I basically do arts in UCD so don't worry, i'm taking the piss out of myself.

I basically do arts in UCD so don't worry, i'm taking the piss out of myself.

I have no problem with arts really, my older bro takes the piss out of it too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 535 ✭✭✭Mugatuu

phish wrote: »
    I know its only €2 but I've a yearly sub and will post screenshots asap if you don't want to pay.

If you do feel like paying do you want to start screenshots at the start and I'll start at the end that way everyone can fond out faster?

I've no problem paying for the paper at all, would like my own copy :D
    I just don't know when to actually download the Times as its still unavailable for todays issue! are you sure ts out at 3am?

I have no problem with arts really, my older bro takes the piss out of it too

I'm doing a course within arts which was 100 points more than arts but it's still arts soooooo

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

Mugatuu wrote: »
    I'm signed up for the Irish Times so Im waiting til around 3 before I pay .. Dear God I can't hack this suspence:confused:

Yeah don't bother paying, somebody else already has an annual sub + scans'll probably be up by then.

I'm doing a course within arts which was 100 points more than arts but it's still arts soooooo

Here's to education, It's what separates us form the Squirrels

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭sganyfx

Here's to education, It's what separates us form the Squirrels
    That and pose-able thumbs...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 240 ✭✭phish

I know when I was waiting for my offers 2 years ago it was after 4 before the scans were up - just looked back over the thread there.

Like I said I've the annual sub so it's no bother for me to put them up asap when The Times updates

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 harryTY

whats the chances guys that architecture in UCD will drop by 20 points? LIKELY?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 jessicaob

AdamJ1 wrote: »
    I got the paper, Computer enterprise in DCU was 385 went up. Anyone else what me to say any others all I looked for

please please tell me what LC110 is ? lit first year art and design

sganyfx wrote: »
    That and pose-able thumbs...

I'm pretty sure Squirrels have posable thumbs

jessicaob wrote: »
    please please tell me what LC110 is ? lit first year art and design

That guy was giving false information and has been banned.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭shootie

I'm watching Wrestling to pass the time. Still a big kid inside.

A bit of a stupid question perhaps in these parts, but how can I check who has offered me a place online? On the CAO website?

phish wrote: »
    I know when I was waiting for my offers 2 years ago it was after 4 before the scans were up - just looked back over the thread there.

Like I said I've the annual sub so it's no bother for me to put them up asap when The Times updates

That would be Fantastic mate

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,446 ✭✭✭Corvo Attano

What up in here guys. Ye have gone plain mad.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

shootie wrote: »

A bit of a stupid question perhaps in these parts, but how can I check who has offered me a place online? On the CAO website?
    You'll get an offer and a big accept button on the CAO site at 6AM (if the site doesn't crash).

shootie wrote: »

They send emails tomorrow but also mail the offers

• Registered Users Posts: 8 AnswerMePlease

anyone online for a bit of gta iv while we wait? ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

What up in here guys. Ye have gone plain mad.

Mad buzz in here.

Anyone up for Dota 2 whilst waiting

• Registered Users Posts: 30 laurakilleen

Hoping to get midwifery in UCD. It was 470 last year and I got 475 so I'm ****ting bricks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

You'll get an offer and a big accept button on the CAO site at 6AM (if the site doesn't crash).
    Be warned, it probably will. Just sit it out for a few minutes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 355 ✭✭SeanyboyQPR

Law in UCD to come down five? Unlikely really :'( so close yet so far

• Advertisement

Anyone up for Dota 2 whilst waiting

Steam : Sgany
    Lets go, don't be a bad, or Russian :P

Advertisement