Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

** CAO Offers - the OFFICIAL waiting thread - LINK to Points list in FIRST POST ***

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

Imma go walk the dog to try and avoid any panic.

If someone finds the points for DN500, please post it :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Jade.

I don't like this whole 6am business. It's a few hours later than my bed time yet no where near my wake up time :pac: As if my sleep pattern wasn't messed up already! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭waiting4

Forgot that breaking bads waiting for me tonight :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 355 ✭✭SeanyboyQPR

yournerd wrote: »
    Did anyone read anything on Law?

Nope, nothing new anyway!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

Don't attack me with PMs because I won't reply (and my inbox is just about full).

For Medicine, two of my predictions were bang on. One was off by 1 point and the other off by 2 points. The fifth I've no idea, as for Pharmacy and Dental Science again i've no idea how accurate they are.

I'd say more but that would ruin the atmosphere of suspense! It's only 1AM after all, way too early :D

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjdswhIupxjadEZYV2E5S25HeXp5MU91bHM4bDR1b1E#gid=1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 850 ✭✭✭0mega

I'm sitting here shaking and close to tears. I don't know what I'll do if the points don't go my way.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 535 ✭✭✭Mugatuu

I've signed up for the Irish Independent so when I figure out how to pay ill start screen-shotting like a mad woman and upload as fast as possible :D

• Registered Users Posts: 28 AdamJ1

I got the paper, Computer enterprise in DCU was 385 went up. Anyone else what me to say any others all I looked for

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 582 ✭✭✭sleepyheadh

party if you are right i will kiss you! please don't be messing with emotions as i am extremely tense.

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭sganyfx

AdamJ1 wrote: »
    I got the paper, Computer enterprise in DCU was 385 went up. Anyone else what me to say any others all I looked for

Could you please tell me the points for
    Trinity - Mathematics, Busines Economics and Social Science( BESS), Mathematics and Economics along with German and Film studies

UCD - Law and Business and Law

Maynooth Primary Teaching

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 414 ✭✭Dicksboro_man

Food Science in UCD please!

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭R_V_P 24

Finance Maynooth mh401!? Please please

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,657 ✭✭✭Whatsisname

Applied Biology in WIT please

• Registered Users Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭adam88

As someone who went through this years ago and having just stumbled upon this thread. I'm sorry for the bother I've caused. I genuinely did think I was doing the right thing but I'm unable to upload the images. Can't save as a proper file.

Sorry again and best if
    Luck to ye all

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭Monsieur Folie

Right, things seem to be kicking off here. Anyone have Science TCD, TR071? <3

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭Doris300

Science in NUIG please?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

party if you are right i will kiss you! please don't be messing with emotions as i am extremely tense.
    I'm not, I didn't see it first hand mind you but I don't have any reason to doubt my source.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Memories

Game Developement in Sligo? Please and thank you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭YoursSincerely

Can you please tell me what Nanoscience in TCD was and what education and psychology in Mary I was. Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 850 ✭✭✭0mega

Right, things seem to be kicking off here. Anyone have Science TCD, TR071? <3

Yes, 510.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭johneugene

BIS UCC please!!! I will be forever thankful

• Registered Users Posts: 28 AdamJ1

Math is 540
    Bess is 500

1 sec ill get UCD now

• Registered Users Posts: 1 SineadF15

International relations in DCU please and thank you and I will love you forever! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,657 ✭✭✭Whatsisname

Applied Biology in WIT, please?!

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭comeclosa

the 5 med courses anyone? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭BittaTrig

What's Computer Science in UCD and Trinity Like and Clinical measurements in Dit?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 145 ✭✭lovelyoner

Engineering UCD/Trinity anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭Doris300

Math is 540
    Bess is 500

1 sec ill get UCD now

Science NUIG please

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭johneugene

Math is 540
    Bess is 500