Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Should i pick up Ag Science?

• 18-08-2013 9:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭

Hi i am going into 6th year this year and am thinking of dropping art and picking up ag science, i don't need to do amazing in it due to art/ag science are purely in my subject choices due to LCVP so i hope to not count them. But is ag science do able in a year? Is there much cross-over with biology?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,238 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

smurphy69 wrote: »
    Hi i am going into 6th year this year and am thinking of dropping art and picking up ag science, i don't need to do amazing in it due to art/ag science are purely in my subject choices due to LCVP so i hope to not count them. But is ag science do able in a year? Is there much cross-over with biology?

Are you using someone else's account?
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=85987719

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭smurphy69

spurious wrote: »
    Are you using someone else's account?
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=85987719

yes, its a shared account haha

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,238 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Can you set your own account up please?

From boards.ie terms:
    6.2 Accounts and passwords

boards.ie reserves the right to log off or deactivate accounts that are inactive for an extended period of time.

You will not create more than one personal profile. You may not share your account with anyone. You agree not to provide any false information to Boards.ie Limited or to create an account for anyone other than yourself without the express permission of that other person or entity. You agree not to use the account or password of another user and not to disclose your password to any third party. You agree to notify us immediately if you suspect any unauthorised use of your account or access to your password.

spurious wrote: »
    Can you set your own account up please?

From boards.ie terms:
    6.2 Accounts and passwords

boards.ie reserves the right to log off or deactivate accounts that are inactive for an extended period of time.

You will not create more than one personal profile. You may not share your account with anyone. You agree not to provide any false information to Boards.ie Limited or to create an account for anyone other than yourself without the express permission of that other person or entity. You agree not to use the account or password of another user and not to disclose your password to any third party. You agree to notify us immediately if you suspect any unauthorised use of your account or access to your password.

yes i will just please let me get answers from this thread

There is some discussion of the AgSc/Biology overlap in this thread:
    www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057012495

If you don't need to do particularly well in it, I'd leave things be and stick with the Art, but it's your choice.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,029 ✭✭✭salacious crumb

How the hell is this cr*p thread of the day? :D

You mad ?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,029 ✭✭✭salacious crumb

Actually, my apologies to you, I just didn't expect to click on "thread of the day" and end up here. No offense intended ;)

Advertisement