Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

How to sell my iphone4

• 18-08-2013 10:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭

I am due a free upgrade with O2 - iPhone 5 !

I have an iphone4, where should I sell it ? 16g - what would I get for it, phone only?

How do I ensure it is unlocked and clear of any of my contacts etc?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,905 ✭✭✭✭Bob24

http://www.adverts.ie has always worked well for me.

One piece of advice though: the new iPhone(s) will very likely be announced in the middle of September and available shortly afterwards.
    I wouldn't get an iPhone 5 now as if you wait for a few weeks you will be able to either get a better deal on the 5 or get the new version fro the same price.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 811 ✭✭✭Rambo

New Iphone will be announced on September 10 5S and 5C

5C the cheaper model with plastic case and funky colours

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,918 ✭✭✭Soarer

You contact your operator and ask them for the unlock code. It normally takes a few days.
    To "clean" it, go to settings>general>reset>Erase All. That should do it.

As for selling it, I'll give you €200 for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭Someday

Thanks all, it's worth 250 I believe, pm me a higher price :)!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,020 ✭✭✭3DataModem

Someday wrote: »
    Thanks all, it's worth 250 I believe, pm me a higher price :)!

Phone only, 200 is a pretty good price. Price will drop when next one is released, so get shot of it now rather than later.

• Advertisement
Advertisement