Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Blowies Awards Ceremony

167891012»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,671 ✭✭✭✭Daniel7740

did all of us in 3rd place not get any votes ? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭Monsieur Folie

Congrats everybody!

I know I was too much of a sporadic poster here to justify winning an actual blowie, but I'm still happy to be here and be a part of this wonderful group of horny & hormonal Leaving Certs. I will miss our banter!

(oh no, is it getting to the emotional rant part of the night already? Run everybody!)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,672 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

I'd just like to say well done to decisions and Andy, these were great craic tonight and well organised!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,971 ✭✭✭✭peekachoo

To the afterparty!!!! Messy night ahead! :D

shur I think we have to thank our 2 hosts and all those who helped to make these awards possible.

corvo and decisions, seen as im feeling generous ill treat ye both to a pint at this boards meet when ever it happens :P

• Advertisement

Will Breaking Bad be streaming on a projector at this afterparty?

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,403 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

I'd just like to say well done to decisions and Andy, these were great craic tonight and well organised!

This x100

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭decisions

Night folks, good look with the CAO and your general future, tonight was the perfect way to end our time here.

Its been nice knowing yee, I'll see yous around.

Decisions.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,446 ✭✭✭Corvo Attano

Nice to hang up the Host badge after a hard nights work. This new one fits well though :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭Vito Corleone

Fair play to Decisions and Corvo who organised it and ran the thing, was really good craic even though I didn't win any awards! :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,157 ✭✭✭✭HugsiePie

Thats it?
    Thats all?
    No blowies for me?
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRNYlGBKLZoncvukCm5s-R-LVHpnu-z8q8xAygL5UwsZJgsOS9ojQ

:p

decisions wrote: »
    Night folks, good look with the CAO and your general future, tonight was the perfect way to end our time here.

Its been nice knowing yee, I'll see yous around.

Decisions.

were not leaving OT till were kicked out!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,696 ✭✭✭outnumbered

HugsiePie wrote: »
    Thats it?
    Thats all?
    No blowies for me?

can't say i didn't offer..... :rolleyes:

Will Breaking Bad be streaming on a projector at this afterparty?

PLEASE

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭Prodigious

Awh lads! Sound! :D Never expected it ! :D You're a cool bunch of people, I came for some questions and stayed for the craic, and some craic it was! Shoutout to the mammy for emailing RTE that time. Fair play to Decisions and corvo, some job! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,157 ✭✭✭✭HugsiePie

can't say i didn't offer..... :rolleyes:

I gave away my blowie for the night ;)

HugsiePie wrote: »
    Thats it?
    Thats all?
    No blowies for me?

We had our blowie moment already did we not? :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Well done to our faaaab-u-lous hosts, and to the backroom team ... Peek anyway? ... and anyone else who gave a hand.

Good bunch who livened up during the year, yiz were very quiet when ye landed. :p ;D

Hope everyone does well tomorrow / later to-night!

Great success! :rolleyes:

Now to catch up on the mental posting in the CAO thread and wait for breaking bad.

I love y'all baby I love y'all! :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 662 ✭✭✭aimzLc2

Well done everyone :) I think everyone in this thread deserves an award for having the craic ;)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,238 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Sorry I missed the ceremony, thank you for the two awards.
    Off now to see how the college offers went. I hope everyone got what they want or can use what they want to get what they want.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭Colm!

In keeping with my award for Procrastinator of the Year, I said "I'll accept it later" and I'm here now.

The LC has been an interesting experience for me because I actually did the thing comfortably while also sorting out the rest of my life. RadioColm, Colm vs. The Sraith Pictiur, Colm on YouTube etc. were more than just side-projects I ran but actually probably just as important as the LC to me. Some people chose to be shut-ins for the year, but I threw myself out there in a kind of more social sense to what I'm used to. It's been interesting actually being recognised as "that Colm" sometimes, or of the many journeys made and friends collected and so on. Stuff I started this year led to me getting a little drunk in Dublin on Paddy's Day with some complete strangers or meeting my girlfriend and all of that story that some of ye might have heard.

The Leaving as an opportunity in my life stretched much further than just the exams and their results (though I just accepted the CAO offer, yay), and although it's fair to say I procrastinated a bit... I'm accepting this one graciously.

I'd like to thank Mattias Claus von Steuben for his continued support, and I'd like to say "fuck you Mattias" for leaving me.
    Oh, and the real reason I wasn't here last night was my work on Radio. :L

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭Corvo

Get comfortable people and let the suspense build coming up to the release of the first award

Im watching you lad. The fake Corvo will not be having this.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,446 ✭✭✭Corvo Attano

Colm! wrote: »
    In keeping with my award for Procrastinator of the Year, I said "I'll accept it later" and I'm here now.

The LC has been an interesting experience for me because I actually did the thing comfortably while also sorting out the rest of my life. RadioColm, Colm vs. The Sraith Pictiur, Colm on YouTube etc. were more than just side-projects I ran but actually probably just as important as the LC to me. Some people chose to be shut-ins for the year, but I threw myself out there in a kind of more social sense to what I'm used to. It's been interesting actually being recognised as "that Colm" sometimes, or of the many journeys made and friends collected and so on. Stuff I started this year led to me getting a little drunk in Dublin on Paddy's Day with some complete strangers or meeting my girlfriend and all of that story that some of ye might have heard.

The Leaving as an opportunity in my life stretched much further than just the exams and their results (though I just accepted the CAO offer, yay), and although it's fair to say I procrastinated a bit... I'm accepting this one graciously.

I'd like to thank Mattias Claus von Steuben for his continued support, and I'd like to say "fuck you Mattias" for leaving me.
    Oh, and the real reason I wasn't here last night was my work on Radio. :L

If you didnt check the thread you also won a Unique

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=86071201&postcount=175

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭Colm!

just read through the whole thread there, great banter. I expect I'll be seeing ye in C&H in the future?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭decisions

Colm! wrote: »
    just read through the whole thread there, great banter. I expect I'll be seeing ye in C&H in the future?
    Well Im back in C&H so I'm sure a lot of them will follow.

Advertisement