Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Request UPC connection

• 18-08-2013 11:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39

Hi there

Just wondering if I can get some advice. We are moving to new area and there is UPC connections in all the homes on the street except the one where we are moving to because it was built later and it builder only added eircom line. I am not big fan of eircom and interested in gettin BB from upc.

So is there way to request UPC to provide UPC connection in the house?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,169 ✭✭✭✭ED E

AFAIK if there's a point for a drop for you they'll do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 ygaurav

Thanks ED.

So what do I need to do? Contact UPC and ask for new connection for the house?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 617 ✭✭✭cunnijo

ygaurav wrote: »
    Thanks ED.

So what do I need to do? Contact UPC and ask for new connection for the house?

Hi

Just contact their sales team. Give them your address and they will tell you if they can supply you or not. If they say no to you then contact the UPC Reps here on Boards and state your case. They will get it investigated for you.

Advertisement