Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Setting up UCD account on iPhone

Options
  • 18-08-2013 11:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

So firstly yes I'm aware UCD has a page that guides you on this but I'm literally pulling my hair out trying to get it to work.

I've gone to add account clicked gmail and entered my email as studentnumber@ucdconnect.ie and used my date of birth as the password for the account. Whenever I click done it comes up with a password/email is incorrect message. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭Maldesu

Don't have an iPhone but on my settings it uses my name rather than the student number. If your email is only showing up with the number, give it till around the 1st Sept of so and see if them emails addresses have updated. By then your calendar will have updated to so you can sync them all.

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭work.inprocess

Have an iPhone and you have to use your name not the student number email or else it won't work, you'll still be able to receive emails at that address but for some reason it won't let you log in - the password is the same as your connect password

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭dubred

username is the user-friendly address as mentioned above
    password is only the same as the Connect one if you chose that option when setting your Gmail password
    you really should change your password from your date of birth to something more difficult to guess (you will need to change the Gmail password as well)

Advertisement