Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HELP!

• 18-08-2013 11:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭

One of my fish just had more fish ,,,, had 7 in my tank now double that. Have no other fish tank to put them in , would a normal bowl do? Would have no filter or anything like that :eek:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭oldon

hpsheba wrote: »
    One of my fish just had more fish ,,,, had 7 in my tank now double that. Have no other fish tank to put them in , would a normal bowl do? Would have no filter or anything like that :eek:

Well what fish have you got. What size tank do you have.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭hpsheba

50 litre tank , 5 small danios and 2 baby sharks :eek:

I have stopped hype ventilating now though. Must have bought a preggers fish as only have them about 3 weeks, in fact only posted here earlier about the tank being a little cloudy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

The danios probably bred. Rehome the sharks you have and a few extra danios shouldn't overload your tank. Be aware that they will continue to breed, so you'll have to come up with a plan to remove the extra fish.

Advertisement