Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

does anyone know.?

Options
  • 19-08-2013 1:34am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭

I saw a psychic/medium about 12 maybe 14 years ago in Dublin at the RDS, she used to be there annually at the Ideal homes exhibition but I have no idea who she was or if she is still around, she was a little old lady, light coloured hair, romany (so she told me) and I think she had a uk accent. Does this ring any bells? I know there's a possibility that she's no longer around but I'd love to know if anyone remembers her.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26 galwaygirl54

Hi

I got a reading from a lady about 8 or 9 years ago at the Oct weekend mind Body fair in the Rds.This lady was very elderly from the UK.She looked frail and stooped but had a very strong clear accent.She taped my reading and I opted for her medium skills in my reading.She was tops with names descriptions of people past also gave me 3 very unusual names of relatives .My reading was taped and took approx 30 mins ,asked no questions and a very accurate reading.I also have not seen her since She may have been late 70's or older.Ash coloured hair .She was not Betty Palko as she would be well known and a taller more upright lady.I think she had a poster of her renown in Uk.Hope this is of help.But I can still clearly remember the lady in my minds eye.She spoke very fast hardly drew a breath.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭pharmaton

sounds like her, she was about 70 (If I remember correctly she was 68, I only know because she asked me to guess her age :D) I remember something about her work in the UK too and she did claim mediumship aswell as clairvoyancey. Unfortunately I barely remember her saying very much, she was a cute one though and made me do my own legwork ha. She actually pulled out her lunch and started eating when I sat down and it was almost like the session was an informal chat over dinner. I'd love to know what happened to her or even just a name so I could try find out.

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Frowzy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭pharmaton

googled both, very confused as they look so similar but Palko's features and colouring seem to resemble what I remember better (I would never have heard of her tbh) and seems she would be about the right age now (81) She wasn't a particularly pleasant lady, not nasty just quite direct and paused. There were no cards, I don't remember getting any kind of reading specifically I just remember what we talked about. Interesting all the same,thanks for the links. if I find out more I'll update.

Advertisement