Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Suggestions

• 19-08-2013 5:51am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭

Mr.E / Mods,

Dunno where else to post this.

Would it be possible to have the Gaming Freebies , Key Trading, Steam Trading and the Steamgifts maybe moved under the subheader of the "Bargains" thread or something different.

I would say the same for the Simpsons tapped out, which has 3 seperate threads that regularly come up to the front page.

Even put them under sub headings in the "Most Important Threads" links. (Gamer Tags, Free Games, Bargains, Competitions all have their own links)

The forum could do with a bit of a clean I think.

I've actually grown tired of seeing the same posts always on the front page, whereas new posts are always sent down to page 2-3 . I enjoy reading about the new and obscure games that get posted here, and have done for many years. But lately the front page seems stagnant because of these same threads.

Maybe I'm the only one with this opinion. Maybe someone else could suggest a viable solution.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,559 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I'm going to merge the Simpsons tapped out threads, there's no need to have 3 seperate threads for one game.

I'll probably merge the steam keys threads as well. No need for multiple ones either.

Advertisement