Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCD First Years 2013/14

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭AislingBo

woopah92 wrote: »
    That's what I'm planning to do. I just hope I have a peaceful week before it this time. :pac: I have the LC points so I'm hoping that the HPAT will go up and I'll get in.

Brill!! And you might be able to skip premed since you're basically doing it this year!

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭The green and red

Scooples wrote: »
    Sure, it doesn't take long! Basically it's a card game with different rules for each number. 7 and 4 are the only real important ones though! Someone will end up drinking a fishbowl of alcohol so it's always good fun :D

Sounds like my kind of game :D

• Registered Users Posts: 835 ✭✭✭kingcobra

We agreed that the meet up will be in the clubhouse sometime during orientation week.

Was the Chinese thing serious? The clubhouse will take zero organising and is therefore infinitely better

Nah I was joking about the Chinese thing :p Sure we could get a Chinese food delivery out to the clubhouse...I've had a couple of times where I've had to ring up to order 15+ 3in1s :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭The Pheasant2

kingcobra wrote: »
    Well 'the green and red' has kindly decided to organise a meetup for us in a chinese restaurant. That's about as far as we've gotten :pac:

Good man Green and red - I always believed in you ;) Clubhouse sounds good for a meetup, although does anyone know how late it stays open? I live in the area so I know all the pubs we could move on to if it develops into a proper session! :D

PS: knowlede of kings will be vital!!

Nah I was joking about the Chinese thing :p Sure we could get a Chinese food delivery out to the clubhouse...I've had a couple of times where I've had to ring up to order 15+ 3in1s :pac:

My friends and I ordered €108 of Chinese food when we graduated from school :L

• Advertisement

Good man Green and red - I always believed in you ;) Clubhouse sounds good for a meetup, although does anyone know how late it stays open? I live in the area so I know all the pubs we could move on to if it develops into a proper session! :D

Yaaaay :D

From its Facebook page it looks like it says it's open til 12:30am. I don't know if we're doing a late night thing or a late afternoon thing?

From its Facebook page it looks like it says it's open til 12:30am. I don't know if we're doing a late night thing or a late afternoon thing?

Depends what day it is I spose ..

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Scooples

Ye should probably organise this though Facebook or something and make some sort of group chat! I wonder how many people will turn up..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Scuid Mhór

Well 'the green and red' has kindly decided to organise a meetup for us in a chinese restaurant. That's about as far as we've gotten :pac:

i am totally okay with this :cool:

• Advertisement

Let's just say evening with a very good chance of progressing into late night. Ye all seen a like a rowdy bunch so 12.30 won't be late enough :D

Ye should probably organise this though Facebook or something and make some sort of group chat! I wonder how many people will turn up..

That's probably a good idea...

AislingBo wrote: »
    Depends what day it is I spose ..

Well I don't think we can really do it during Orientation week can we because of the other social events organised? And sure it probably has to be a weekday for some!

Excellent! That'll do nicely - how about we start late afternoon and go on to late night? :P must say I'm looking forward to this!

I'm getting the feeling that it'll be just me in an empty clubhouse :( :pac:

Excellent! That'll do nicely - how about we start late afternoon and go on to late night? :P must say I'm looking forward to this!

My thoughts exactly

Don't worry KingCobra I'll be there

Whyyyy????

I'll be there with bells on my friend :L

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭woopah92

Can I bring a friend who doesn't post here on boards? (To the best of my knowledge anyway)

Can I bring a friend who doesn't post here on boards? (To the best of my knowledge anyway)

The more the merrier!

• Advertisement

Well I don't think we can really do it during Orientation week can we because of the other social events organised? And sure it probably has to be a weekday for some!

It will have to be the week after orientation if that is the case.

NO :/

Of course you can, the more the merrier

Absolutely not. What the hell is wrong with you woopah92???

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Scooples

I think I might bring someone too if this goes ahead! It's not exactly a huge group so the more the merrier :D

The more the merrier is always a good rule to follow!

And yeah that's the next question...plus ones or not?

Suppose there isn't too much harm in that? We could have one table for the boardsies and then another for...well...those who are unworthy.

I'm so excited to make loads of new UCD-related friends!!!!

So everyone add me on Facebook and I'll set this group chat up. The only catch is you have to guess my name :pac:

Absolutely not. What the hell is wrong with you woopah92???

*Sobbing hysterically in the corner*

• Advertisement

So everyone add me on Facebook and I'll set this group chat up. The only catch is you have to guess my name :pac:

John Smith?

Advertisement