Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCD First Years 2013/14

Options
1171819202123»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24 lukemeany

First year male social science student, looking for a bed in any house near UCD, really stuck for accommodation at this stage. pm me or add me on facebook, Luke Meany from Carlow.

• Registered Users Posts: 835 ✭✭✭kingcobra

Student13. wrote: »
    Anyone took up level 2 modules?I gonna take Phar 20030 as elective and physiology of int environment level 2 .

Yep I'm doing French General Purpose 5...it says it's for people who got an A-C in higher level French anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 11 evafr8863

I asked for french purp 5 in level 2 too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 835 ✭✭✭kingcobra

evafr8863 wrote: »
    I asked for french purp 5 in level 2 too :)

Nice! I just dearly hope it's not too hard and not full of 2nd years :P

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Lord Ned Stark

Does anyone know when the medical checks/ blood tests occur for physio, medicine students etc or has anyone received the forms yet?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 33 chikatita

what time ar ye all checkin in to campus at tomorrow? and what are ye doin when ye get there? !

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭ChromosomeT

do we have to check in tomorrow? i thought it was Tuesday and i'm not prepared yet! if i rang my accommodation do you think i could on tuesday?

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Poufsouffle

do we have to check in tomorrow? i thought it was Tuesday and i'm not prepared yet! if i rang my accommodation do you think i could on tuesday?

Don't think we have to check in tomorrow, I'm not moving in until later in the week. I'm pretty sure we can start moving in from tomorrow onwards

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭ChromosomeT

Don't think we have to check in tomorrow, I'm not moving in until later in the week. I'm pretty sure we can start moving in from tomorrow onwards

Good good! Was worrying for a while there! My orientation isn't until Thursday so hopefully I can wait til around Wednesday or so. Ill ring just to let them know anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Barster

lukemeany wrote: »
    First year male social science student, looking for a bed in any house near UCD, really stuck for accommodation at this stage. pm me or add me on facebook, Luke Meany from Carlow.

OH, Looking for a house is it?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,257 ✭✭✭Hagz

Anyone else doin B&L?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭The Pheasant2

Hagz wrote: »
    Anyone else doin B&L?

Yeah man, cya there! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,724 ✭✭✭mixery

So, is the meet up going ahead? Everyone was so pumped but no one mentioned it in the last few days :P .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,257 ✭✭✭Hagz

Any B&L or Law students know how you download that law presentation that the Dean gave on Thursday. I'm lookin all over blackboard but I'm stumped :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭The Pheasant2

Hagz wrote: »
    Any B&L or Law students know how you download that law presentation that the Dean gave on Thursday. I'm lookin all over blackboard but I'm stumped :confused:

Would it be there to download anyway? Did you go to the lecture? Can't believe they've already given us ****ing homework!

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭Isco

The real question is where are the best spots to go out?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 351 ✭✭matTNT

Would it be there to download anyway? Did you go to the lecture? Can't believe they've already given us ****ing homework!

I found it easily enough the other day, it's gone now. Someone want to drop UCD law an email? Unless I'm just missing it?

• Registered Users Posts: 934 ✭✭✭OneOfThem Stumbled

Does anyone know when Computer Programming I (COMP10110) tutorials are on? I can see when lectures are on, but tutorials aren't showing up. :/

• Registered Users Posts: 21 BinaryRyan

Does anyone know when Computer Programming I (COMP10110) tutorials are on? I can see when lectures are on, but tutorials aren't showing up. :/

Doesn't look like there is any it could just be a mistake but in the module summary it just says: No labs / tutorials necessary for this module.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

You will be assigned to labs and tutorials in your various subjects in the first few weeks. Sometimes it is done quite informally and they will ask you to be there at one of three given times perhaps.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭Isco

<snip>

Modnote:To sell or ask about tickets for events in UCD, please use this thread:http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056302047

Advertisement