Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCD First Years 2013/14

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Gigigi

I'm 510 on the waiting list, does anyone know if I have any chance for on campus?

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Anniiekeane

Did anyone get on campus accommodation today that were in the 1000's starting off ?

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭The green and red

Did anyone get on campus accommodation today that were in the 1000's starting off ?

yeah i was at 1399 at the start and i got an offer almost straight away:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 5 gmcloughlin13

Yep, I was number 1024 and I got it within 10 mins :)

I got Glenomena :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2 lardner23

yeah i was 1016 today got an offer at five past four , in glenomena house 2 now , all belgrove and merville were gone straight away

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 lardner23

anyone in house 7 ?

• Registered Users Posts: 9 cmcm9513

going in to first year of science intending on doing maths and theoretical physics ... Looking for a room near campus ... Message me if anyone has anything... I will buy you a pint if you do :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭Cody Pomeray

same here does anyone know what halls is closest to the vet school
    All of the on-campus houses are pretty much the same distance from the vet college (<10 minute walk). Off-campus, Muckross is the next closest, the Blackrocks are furthest away.
    mikao wrote: »
    Does anyone know the distance from Merville to the arts block? How long will it (roughly) take you to walk?
    It's just a 5 minute walk.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 pacni

First year doing science intending on doing maths, about 500 on the list now so chances are I won't get anything on campus. Add me on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/philipchristie2) or message me if anyone's interested in finding somewhere to share!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 boon_mcg

anyone else wind up in Glenomena house 2??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8 ItsDenisBetch

I'm at 92 now. Is there any chance I could get in tomorrow?

• Registered Users Posts: 31 anniehilate

I'm at 92 now. Is there any chance I could get in tomorrow?

You'll be fine most likely, as long as you don't mind an off campus spot. :pac:
    Merville and Belgrove are full, but there may be some spots in Glen and Roebuck if you're lucky :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5 AvaLang

Anybody in Belgrove House 30, Apt. 6? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7 michael1011

i'm 230 on the waiting list would i be able to get a place?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

Breda_m wrote: »
    Oh God booked into a five bed apartment in Merville by mistake. Does that mean I'll be living with an RA?? :(:(:(
    If you go onto the campus facilities page where we booked our rooms there's a link that says My Residence Details and it's all there :)
    Where is it that is says it? Or can you only tell cause you got room #5?

I got into Merville, house 1.

Jackobyte wrote: »

Whats special about room #5?

Whats special about room #5?
    If you got room #5 in Merville, you must be in one of the 5 person apartments. The vast majority are 4 bedroomed and hence wouldn't have a fifth room.

If you got room #5 in Merville, you must be in one of the 5 person apartments. The vast majority are 4 bedroomed and hence wouldn't have a fifth room.

I'm in Glenomena, which are all 5/6 bedrooms I'm pretty sure, but why would being in room 5 make any difference as to whether you can view your residence details? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Breda_m

I just know because I got room #5. Not sure how else you'd be able to tell.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Breda_m

I'm in Glenomena, which are all 5/6 bedrooms I'm pretty sure, but why would being in room 5 make any difference as to whether you can view your residence details? :confused:

It doesn't make a difference at all :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 835 ✭✭✭kingcobra

Parents aren't too pushed on forking out money for me too stay on campus even though I got an offer today :(

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Popiscle.ie

We will be neighbours. :) I'm in house 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 AlmondMilk

240 on the waiting list, what are the chances of me getting somewhere tomorrow? :/

Sorry, I had read your earlier post incorrectly. I had thought you were replying to The Green And Red's comment asking how Breda knew she was in a 5 bed apartment in Merville, when you said that it was all in "My Residence Details".

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭Isco

Me and a friend (both male 1st year arts students) are looking for a 3 or 4 bedroom house within a 30 minute walk of UCD and are looking for people to share with. we are sound I swear. Add me on fb if interested www.facebook.com/lukebrennan94

male or female

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭The Pheasant2

Dapics wrote: »
    AWWWW ****KKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOO!!!

Haha look on the bright side, no climbing a load of stairs after falling in the door from a night out!

Which week is actually fresher week? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭The green and red

Which week is actually fresher week? :)

It starts on the 3rd afaik

I heard that its actually a different week and the first week is just orientation!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21 LydiaCatherine

First time posting and hey! but I had to add that I'm also doing biomed, for this year anyway, medicine next year hopefully!

Advertisement