Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia 206 Unlock

Options
  • 19-08-2013 9:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 964 ✭✭✭

Hi

I requested the unlock code for this phone and after a couple of days I received the unlock code but the email was addressed to the wrong person and the phone said the unlock code was incorrect but the imei in the email was correct.

I've contacted emobile customer care several times and each time I get the same responses we will request it again from Nokia, it will take 2 days then when you ring two days later they have no record of this request being processed. This has happened on many occasions now.

Please help me 

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 964 ✭✭✭heffo500

Bump

• Company Representative Posts: 690 ✭✭✭eMobile: Grainne

heffo500 wrote: »
    Hi

I requested the unlock code for this phone and after a couple of days I received the unlock code but the email was addressed to the wrong person and the phone said the unlock code was incorrect but the imei in the email was correct.

I've contacted emobile customer care several times and each time I get the same responses we will request it again from Nokia, it will take 2 days then when you ring two days later they have no record of this request being processed. This has happened on many occasions now.

Please help me 
    Hi heffo500,

Could you PM me your mobile number PIN and the IMEI of your phne and also the email address you provided. I will get this investigated for you.

Gráinne

Advertisement