Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arts in UCC Round 2?

• 19-08-2013 9:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 30

Hey guys. I got 310 points in my Leaving and on my CAO my number one choice was Arts in UCC. This morning I got Bar Management in CIT which was my number one level 7 choice.

I'm so indecisive, do you think I could get Arts in my second round? Completely confused as to what to do :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19 avolon

as far as I know you can accept the level 7 choice now and if you get an offer of a level 8 you can take that instead as long as it was higher on you choices.

Best of luck and hope you get the course you want. If it's Arts I'll see you there in Sept!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,753 ✭✭✭CZ 453

Arts stopped at 330 last year. Accept the Bar Management for now. If the Arts points drop you'll get an offer! I seen in the Irish Times last week that Arts were advertising mad in the Leaving Cert/Results supplement. The points may drop. Prepare for the worst case scenario.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 hiiiisam

Thanks both of you!
    I guess I'll accept it to be safe. Also getting one or two things rechecked so my points might go up, I think you can be offered something if that happens!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,753 ✭✭✭CZ 453

hiiiisam wrote: »
    Thanks both of you!
    I guess I'll accept it to be safe. Also getting one or two things rechecked so my points might go up, I think you can be offered something if that happens!

Fingers crossed for the recheck then. An extra 25 points and you'll be laughing.

Advertisement