Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Orientation Packs

Options
  • 19-08-2013 10:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Does anyone know when orientation packs for postgrad courses are usually sent out?

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

got mine last week

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭TwilightFan88

Got mine today.

No bank giro included. And can't enroll online till the first installment is received right?

Also doesn't the 250 acceptance fee come off the first installment?

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Catch15

Got mine on Friday. There's no giro because the options are Credit/Debit card, EFT, or Cheque/Bank Draft.

Any confirmation about the 250 acceptance fee coming off the first instalment?

Also, Undergrads have timetables, no sign of mine yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

Catch15 wrote: »
    Got mine on Friday. There's no giro because the options are Credit/Debit card, EFT, or Cheque/Bank Draft.

Any confirmation about the 250 acceptance fee coming off the first instalment?

Also, Undergrads have timetables, no sign of mine yet.

Get the LM code for your course and try that - incoming first years (be they undergraduate or postgraduate) don't have proper timetables before the semester starts IIRC - I remember getting handed mine by my HoD the first morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Catch15

Cossax wrote: »
    Get the LM code for your course and try that - incoming first years (be they undergraduate or postgraduate) don't have proper timetables before the semester starts IIRC - I remember getting handed mine by my HoD the first morning.

Yea tried the LM code but there are lectures scheduled for the same time as each other, so not helpful unfortunately.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom Girl

Catch15 wrote: »
    Yea tried the LM code but there are lectures scheduled for the same time as each other, so not helpful unfortunately.

You'll get your correct timetable on your orientation day from your course director. It'll have your lectures on it and then you'll be assigned labs/tutorials in week 3.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Harpy

Anyone here doing a springboard course hear anything? I got a place and accepted through the springboard website but haven't heard anything since..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭mud

I got my orientation pack on Friday. What courses are y'all doing? My orientation day is Friday 6th!

Advertisement