Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WTD: Garmin Edge 500 with Speed/Cadence & HRM

Options
  • 19-08-2013 10:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,221 ✭✭✭

looking for a Garmin Edge 500 with Speed/Cadence, HRM and whatever associated brackets are needed.
    would be willing to go to 150 for the full kit in good condition; no more since they are 224 new.would help with postage.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭bazzamac

Have a 500 plus bundle in red/black bought in January.also have an out front mount.looking for €190.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,221 ✭✭✭thekooman

bazzamac wrote: »
    Have a 500 plus bundle in red/black bought in January.also have an out front mount.looking for €190.
    I wouldn't be pushed on the outfront mount as I'd just use the stem mount.
    190 is bit far as I'm thinking a new kit is 224 from amazon.
    Any chance of dropping it a bit?

Need €190 as want to upgrade to the 810.

bazzamac wrote: »
    Need €190 as want to upgrade to the 810.

if you ever decide to drop the price a little let me know and we'll talk :D

Will do.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭talkabout

You can get a new unit form Handtec for about €205 including shipping. I got one about 6 mths ago, worth every penny.

talkabout wrote: »
    You can get a new unit form Handtec for about €205 including shipping. I got one about 6 mths ago, worth every penny.
    thanks talkabout. will have a look at that as well.

Advertisement