Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Repeat Exam marks allocation

Options
  • 19-08-2013 10:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hi All,

I'm just curious about the allocation of marks for the repeat exams.
    Are the exams 100% exams or do they take in continuous assessment gotten throughout the year?

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Volsere

I'm pretty sure CA does not count towards repeat exams, they are 100% exams.

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Lyrical

Volsere wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure CA does not count towards repeat exams, they are 100% exams.

You're right,although one of my lecturers last year gave students who failed a chance to redo an assignment to have a continuous assessment towards the repeat exam.But if the OP hasn't heard anything by now his grade will be based on the the repeat exam result and that alone meaning he'll have to get the minimum 40% to pass the year.Best of luck with the repeat.

Advertisement