Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transport from Swords to Blanchardstown IT

Options
  • 19-08-2013 10:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭

Hi there, my brother was just offered a course in Blanch IT. Now we have worked out the different routes via public transport, but it will be a long trek each day. I know that urbus recently closed down, but does anyone know of any other coach service?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭buttercups88

Lux23 wrote: »
    Hi there, my brother was just offered a course in Blanch IT. Now we have worked out the different routes via public transport, but it will be a long trek each day. I know that urbus recently closed down, but does anyone know of any other coach service?

Hi I travel to itb from Rush everyday, there isn't any direct service from swords anymore so maybe post on the itb forum and see if there's anyone travelling that way that could carpool with

• Registered Users Posts: 5,606 ✭✭✭schemingbohemia

Use the journey planner to see options www.a-b.ie

Advertisement