Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

All Ireland Final tickets thread (Buying/selling/swapping etc.) Mod note post #1

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

Neeson wrote: »
    For 400€!

I had €140 from him 2 minutes after he posted. It has all been reported

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,327 ✭✭✭kollegeknight

Hi I am selling an all Ireland football ticket, Davin Stand Lower, right behind the goal, front row. Message me if you are interested.

Can't accept pms.

Can't accept pms.

Sitebanned for touting; thank you mysterious admin :)

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭Outsidethebox

Lads,

I have a ticket for the football final on Sunday and am looking to swap for two for the hurling replay.

Anyone interested please reply.

Cheers
    OTB.

Ticket is gone folks, sorry.

Gone to a club mate so guaranteed two beside each other for hurling.

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭scatman carruthers

Gumtree is rife with people making fake adverts its 99% of them fake at this stage

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭emco

Strange swap request here perhaps, im looking to swap a nally terrace ticket for the hill if anyones interested. I got a nally ticket off the club tonight but a few of my friends got them for the Hill is all.

emco wrote: »
    Strange swap request here perhaps, im looking to swap a nally terrace ticket for the hill if anyones interested. I got a nally ticket off the club tonight but a few of my friends got them for the Hill is all.

Weird one all right, best of luck with it. My thanks to fifi28 for the two Hill 16 tickets, hope you enjoy Lower Cusack, at least you're with other Season Ticket folks of a like mind :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭scatman carruthers

what was Kerry v Dublin like in 2011 folks or any1 old enough to have been at 1994 r 1995 final like when it came to trying to get a ticket on the day around Drumcondra??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,817 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

emco wrote: »

I'd nearly suggest swapping for a stand ticket first and then swapping that for a hill from all the mayo guys looking to swap

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭fifi28

Weird one all right, best of luck with it. My thanks to fifi28 for the two Hill 16 tickets, hope you enjoy Lower Cusack, at least you're with other Season Ticket folks of a like mind :pac:

Cheers touchingvirus, glad were both happy. Hope your da enjoys the hill and we all get the right result!!! COYBIB :-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭wazzer1

Hi folks, have a davin ticket, looking for a hill if some Mayo fan doesn't want to listen to the Dubs for a few hours :D

• Registered Users Posts: 38 nero123

Why can't the GAA stop lads like the URL below from selling tickets for profit. It makes me sick. The GAA to stop ignoring it and act. They coudl easily track who these tickets were allocated to. The GAA could hire a small team to monitor the web for the month of September and crack down on it . It would be a small cost to weasel out these heartless touts.

http://www.ebay.ie/itm/2-All-Ireland-Football-Final-Tickets-HOGANSTAND-/121179132871?pt=UK_Tickets_Tickets_LE&hash=item1c36d6d3c7#ht_39wt_1255

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 848 ✭✭✭Kace

Gumtree is rife with people making fake adverts its 99% of them fake at this stage

+1 - I have followed up on a few of these and there is a combination of scammers, pisstakes and the very odd genuine ticket which goes for about €800 in 3 seconds :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 4 BAC13

Genuine fan looking for ticket, would love to be there, will pay face value for any ticket - pm me if you have spare one......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,907 ✭✭✭munchkin_utd

nero123 wrote: »
    Why can't the GAA stop lads like the URL below from selling tickets for profit. It makes me sick. The GAA to stop ignoring it and act. They coudl easily track who these tickets were allocated to. The GAA could hire a small team to monitor the web for the month of September and crack down on it . It would be a small cost to weasel out these heartless touts.

http://www.ebay.ie/itm/2-All-Ireland-Football-Final-Tickets-HOGANSTAND-/121179132871?pt=UK_Tickets_Tickets_LE&hash=item1c36d6d3c7#ht_39wt_1255
    why do people consistenty spout incorrect facts both here and at the pub counter.

The GAA is currently having a massive crackdown on tickets being flogged on ebay as reported in the independent today.
    http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/premium-tickets-cancelled-as-gaa-hits-touts-29592308.html

But even in that article theres people saying that there should be something introduced to track attendances to allow "real fans" a guaranteed ticket - which again is misinformation as we all by this stage know that already the BEST seats in croke park go to real fans with a provable attendance record through the season ticket scheme.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 mollyone

Hi I have 1 Cusack Stand lower looking for 2 Davin Stand tickets seated side by side

claregal wrote: »
    Hi All,

I have 2 Davin Stand tickets (seated side by side) and am looking to swap for 1x Cusack Stand ticket (any section - even 301!) - straight swap - genuine reason. PM if interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 mollyone

I have 1 Cusack Stand ticket , Seeking two Davin Stand tickets side by side

• Registered Users Posts: 1 SoniaM

1 all-Ireland.hurling ticket! Am willing to swap for an all Ireland football ticket! Please get in touch of able to help!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,402 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

why do people consistenty spout incorrect facts both here and at the pub counter.

The GAA is currently having a massive crackdown on tickets being flogged on ebay as reported in the independent today.
    http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/premium-tickets-cancelled-as-gaa-hits-touts-29592308.html

But even in that article theres people saying that there should be something introduced to track attendances to allow "real fans" a guaranteed ticket - which again is misinformation as we all by this stage know that already the BEST seats in croke park go to real fans with a provable attendance record through the season ticket scheme.

+1
    The GAA do follow up on touts if reported to them and cancel allocations. Short of standing outside Croke Park and arresting touts there's not really much more they can do. They probably do have someone checking sites but would mostly depend on reports.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭Seámus-Púbach

you've done quite well for yourself

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

An update on my Swaps....

I have 5 hill 16 tickets, 2 pairs of 2 of davin Lower and two single upper cusacks....I am not selling any but as we have a large family I am trying to compact some to one stand....Any dubs looking for hills contact me as it is your tce!!!!!!

I want lower Hogan or cusacks if possible.....Do not pm me asking to sell or offering any alternative permutations either....cheers

Thanks
    NOTE- NOT INTERESTED IN YOUR COMMENTS IN RELATION TO HOW MANY TICKETS I HAVE/HAVE NOT HAVE....IM ONLY HERE TO SWAP GENUINE FAN, THANKS

First post ever in GAA forum, must have a real interest in GAA... some haul of tickets that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 MR.T79

Hi

My very first post

Would anyone be interested in Swapping a ticket + the difference.
    I Have 1 hill 16 ticket but am on look out for stand ticket
    I am not a tout bit a Genuine Mayo Supporter who has been to all Mayo home league and all Championship matches this year

PM me if your are interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 enrico99

Two Hill 16s for straight swap for two stand.
    Just prefer to be in the stand side by side.
    PM me only if u interested.
    Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,402 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

An update on my Swaps....

I have 5 hill 16 tickets, 2 pairs of 2 of davin Lower and two single upper cusacks....I am not selling any but as we have a large family I am trying to compact some to one stand....Any dubs looking for hills contact me as it is your tce!!!!!! I want lower Hogan or cusacks if possible.....Do not pm me asking to sell or offering any alternative permutations either....cheers

Thanks
    NOTE- NOT INTERESTED IN YOUR COMMENTS IN RELATION TO HOW MANY TICKETS I HAVE/HAVE NOT HAVE....IM ONLY HERE TO SWAP GENUINE FAN, THANKS

Not bothered how many tickets you have but a friendlier attitude might get you more help...I like the highlighted bit though :)

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Just to add I got an abusive PM from evolutionix. Mayo fan or not I wouldn't want to deal with someone like yourself. I'm no keyboard warrior btw.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,065 ✭✭✭dublin runner

Looking for a ticket, preferably two. Genuine Gaa fan in need. Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60 ✭✭evolutionix

please post my pm yop..i have nothing to hide, i just threw up a post in relation to a few ticket swaps....some hassle :):) enjoy the game, i dont want to be spamming this thread with posts off subject

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭Shifty11

Looking for 1 ticket, anywhere, willing to pay any reasonable price. Got screwed by my club as usual when it comes to semi finals and finals.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 stephen1980

Hi all!!its my first time posting!!im hoping a generous soul can help me get 1 ticket for football final Sunday!!I've been going to Dublin games the last17 years and its the first time I've been unable to get a ticket!!I have tried all avenues but no joy.im hoping somebody can help me out.i know im not the only one in this position but I am a genuine supporter

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 pball

Have 1 upper cusak. Desperate for 2 hill tickets so looking for swap but only for 2 tickets. Reasonable cash can be put on top of my ticket. Genuine people only!!

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭CS Hasuki

Mayo fan looking for tickets.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 slat12

Hi,

I have two Hill tickets for Sunday. Looking for swap for two stand tickets sitting together. Will pay the difference on price.

PM me if intersted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

Getting way too close for comfort here, where are all the tickets!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,877 ✭✭✭purplecow1977

I need a ticket a ticket a ticket is what I need hey hey :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 3 jdc94

Hi,

Have a ticket for upper Cusack looking for someone with a Hill or Nally ticket to swap. Would be a straight swap not looking for any money.

PM me if interested.

Update: No longer looking for swap.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭michaelduignan

Hi, I have two Hill 16 tickets for the Hurling Replay. But I would like to swap these for two hogan/cusack stand tickets together for the replay. Let me know if interested. Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭MoyVilla9

Genuine Mayo fan looking for anything at all that is going.
    Getting tickets this year has been as hard as I've ever seen.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 BAC13

Genuine Dub fan lookin for any spare ticket. Travelling from Galway to Dublin tomorrow & can pick up on route.

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Horse1920

Hi I'd like to see if I could swap a Nally for a stand ticket.. PM me if you can, Thanks folks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166 ✭✭Georgey Burgess

I have 2 Davin Upper and 1 Davin Lower. Looking for Hill. Ideally 4 Hill as I have a friend still to be sorted. PM if interested

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,119 ✭✭✭windy shepard henderson

taught there would be more football final tickets floating around on the basis of the hurling final.

they too were like hen's teeth until the last 36/48 hours, when everyone that seemed to get what they wanted, anyone got any idea on how much was allocated to each county? i recon alot of neutral's were not as fast to part with there tickets given the nature of the final.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Big Pussy Bonpensiero

taught there would be more football final tickets floating around on the basis of the hurling final.

they too were like hen's teeth until the last 36/48 hours, when everyone that seemed to get what they wanted, anyone got any idea on how much was allocated to each county? i recon alot of neutral's were not as fast to part with there tickets given the nature of the final.

Football is always different to the hurling, especially when Dublin are there. Tickets will be hard got regardless of when you look for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭harpsman

Hi. Have a hill tkt lookin to swap for any lower deck stand tkt for old man- not fit for upr deck.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,054 ✭✭✭WallyGUFC

Looking for one ticket for any part of the stadium. Can collect anytime, anywhere in the country, between now and 2pm on Sunday!

• Registered Users Posts: 7 laurenrose mayo2013

Hi all, new to this forum, just thought I would chance my arm to see if anyone at all had tickets?
    I need 2 and they can be seated anywhere but must be together.

My boyfriends granduncle was on the last winning mayo team in 1950-51 and it would be great to get tickets as he has been invited by the taioseach to attend the match. It is very important to us and i know most of you will say "oh not another one" but i am genuinely desperate for two tickets.
    Any help would be great :) Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,909 ✭✭✭Neeson

WallyGUFC wrote: »
    Looking for one ticket for any part of the stadium. Can collect anytime, anywhere in the country, between now and 2pm on Sunday!

So at Malin or Mizen Head at 2pm Sunday?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 threerockers

<snip> You are looking for above face value so your post should be deleted. If you are willing to take face value for tickets then I would be interested

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭darragh_haven

I have 2 premium level hurling tickets. Will swap for 1 football ticket. (Not hill or nally but any thing else)

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Tommy56

Hi all, new to this forum, just thought I would chance my arm to see if anyone at all had tickets?
    I need 2 and they can be seated anywhere but must be together.

My boyfriends granduncle was on the last winning mayo team in 1950-51 and it would be great to get tickets as he has been invited by the taioseach to attend the match. It is very important to us and i know most of you will say "oh not another one" but i am genuinely desperate for two tickets.
    Any help would be great :) Thanks
    I have 2 Stand tickets....presume you have been to other Mayo matches, like the FBD Connaught Lge, Allianze National Lge, Connaught C'ship, club matches etc etc

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166 ✭✭Georgey Burgess

I have 2 Davin Upper Section 718 and 1 Davin Lower Section 316. Looking to swap for Hill tickets.

• Advertisement
Advertisement