Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

All Ireland Final tickets thread (Buying/selling/swapping etc.) Mod note post #1

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,877 ✭✭✭purplecow1977

pm sent

Touts shouldn't be entertained. If everyone refused to buy above face value then they would HAVE to just sell at the correct prices. It will never end if people are willing to pay more for one ticket than it cost him for the two in the first place!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭Seámus-Púbach

have you a ticket purplecow?

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Tommy56

Me ????? Oh i have tickets alright

• Registered Users Posts: 4 stephen1980

Touts shouldn't be entertained. If everyone refused to buy above face value then they would HAVE to just sell at the correct prices. It will never end if people are willing to pay more for one ticket than it cost him for the two in the first place!

its either that or not go purplecow!!

The residents around Croker got 8000 tickets, yes EIGHT THOUSAND tickets, and i guarantee they have touts knocking their door down all year round, tracable ?? of course but the powers that be don't care as long as the residents are kept sweet

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,442 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hammer Archer

Another tout banned

have you a ticket purplecow?

I don't

Just as a matter of interest, what is your boyfriend's Gran Uncle's name

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Bareller

Tommy56 wrote: »
    The residents around Croker got 8000 tickets, yes EIGHT THOUSAND tickets, and i guarantee they have touts knocking their door down all year round, tracable ?? of course but the powers that be don't care as long as the residents are kept sweet
    Complete and utter bull

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 854 ✭✭✭tacofries

Lads and Ladies, Here's my shout out for tickets!

I've been to both the small and the big matches all year,. If you look back in the Mayo Gaa thread you can see from my posts that I was at FBD games, League games and obviously Championship ones too. I didnt buy a season ticket as I thought at the start of the season that I would be working for the majority of matches, however this proved wrong and I did in fact make it to most.

Now for the plea...... Me and my Dad (who went to all the matches with me) are looking for 2 tickets to the final for anywhere in the stadium. He's a manager for an underage ladies team, helps out with the Lotto 8 times a year and organised a race night, but because its a ladies club he does it for, he did not get a ticket.

If you have 1 or 2 to tickets to spare please consider me. I will be up in Dublin on the streets looking for tickets tonight and obviously tomorrow morning as well. If anyone thinks they have any chance of getting a spare, even if its only 10 minutes before the match, let me know so I can give you my number!

Thanks a lot folks,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

You're way off , they got ninety thousand. My cousin's milkman lives on clonliffe and he got 400 alone!

Check it out Bareller, trawl back through the Independent and you will find it is a fact

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,705 ✭✭✭BrookieD

Hi Guys
    Little shout out against the odds, Myself and the good lady wife have been to 8 matches both league and cup this year, Silly but we should have got season tickets but we just decided on a whim to attend as much as possible, have been to all cup games and was looking for one ticket to the final, can meet today/tomorrow to pay, this ticket is for my wife as i will be minding the kidders, If anyone has one spare please pm me and can arrange payment etc.

Many thanks in advance and best of luck to dublin.

Check it out Bareller, trawl back through the Independent and you will find it is a fact

More like 800 tickets

• Registered Users Posts: 7 laurenrose mayo2013

I have 2 Stand tickets....presume you have been to other Mayo matches, like the FBD Connaught Lge, Allianze National Lge, Connaught C'ship, club matches etc etc
    Been to loads but never thought to actually get a season ticket! Won't be making that mistake again.
    How much do you want for the tickets and are they seated together?
    I would owe you so much on this one!

• Advertisement

Just as a matter of interest, what is your boyfriend's Gran Uncle's name
    His name is Peter quinn. In 1950 he was down as Peter Quinn but then they started calling him Peter Quinnlan in 1951 as because he was a priest he should not have been allowed on the team! Not sure if anyone knows that haha

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭yew_tree

Hi, the aul lad got a hill ticket last night but would rather a Cusack or hogan. Will obviously pay the difference. PM me for details. Thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,402 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

Or if you're gonna spout ludicrous figures you could give a link backing it up. This was posted a couple of weeks ago ...you're way off.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057034518

Allocations for 2011 final (figures in brackets are the change from 2010)

County allocations: 58,401 (-604)
    Provinces: 335 (-50)
    Overseas: 470 (-29)
    Central Council and former Presidents: 798 (-107)

Camogie: 120
    Ladies’ football: 150
    Rounders and handball: 147 (-15)

Sponsors: 935 (-35)
    Press: 254
    TV and radio: 74

Schools and educational bodies: 2,229
    3rd Level: 240 (-38)

Croke Park residents: 250
    Match officials and national referees’ panel: 103 (-5)
    Irish Sports Council and health bodies: 60 (-10)
    Match day / Vertigo / minor teams: 148 (-52)
    GAA staff and sub-committees: 718 (-93)
    Jubilee teams: 68 (-69)
    Mini-sevens: 244 (-2)

Term tickets: 4,144 (-11)
    Season tickets: 1,884 (+1,120)

Total available for distribution: 71,772

Premium and corporate seating*: 10,528

http://www.thejournal.ie/who-gets-all-ireland-final-tickets-583653-Sep2012/

His name is Peter quinn. In 1950 he was down as Peter Quinn but then they started calling him Peter Quinnlan in 1951 as because he was a priest he should not have been allowed on the team! Not sure if anyone knows that haha
    I think everyone knew he was a priest because he was on the programme as Fr. Peter Quinn....................

I think everyone knew he was a priest because he was on the programme as Fr. Peter Quinn....................
    OH! haha didnt know that! Im going out with his nephew ronan quinn for the last three and a half years. And he so wants to go the this years final as he didnt get a chance last year, plus its his 21st birthday coming up so that would be abit of a bonus!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 317 ✭✭bo-sco

BrookieD wrote: »
    Hi Guys
    Little shout out against the odds, Myself and the good lady wife have been to 8 matches both league and cup this year

What the hell is the cup? FFS.

bo-sco wrote: »
    What the hell is the cup? FFS.
    excuse my english approach good sir...;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4 pball

Have 2 stand tickets looking to swap for 3 hill tickets

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 265 ✭✭pdiddy

i have 160 euro any one willing to swap for two stand tickets

Ah relax FFS...only passing on what i was told.....by a person working in Croke Park, anyway after all that i still have 2 tickets LOL

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,054 ✭✭✭WallyGUFC

Neeson wrote: »
    So at Malin or Mizen Head at 2pm Sunday?
    Helicopter! Let's say tomorrow morning so :cool:

Ah relax FFS...only passing on what i was told.....by a person working in Croke Park, anyway after all that i still have 2 tickets LOL

You selling for face value?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 814 ✭✭✭NotExactly

PM me if interested in swapping 2 tickets for an Upper Hogan ticket.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 742 ✭✭✭garbanzo

Never thought to post here in my hunt...d'uh ! Anyway, I'm a genuine Dubs fan looking for just the ONE ticket. At this stage I'll take one for anywhere in the ground. So, if you have one spare please PM me.

Cheers and Up The Dubs.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 tevion1

I have a hill ticket

Im looking to swap it for a nally terrace ticket, any interest?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,907 ✭✭✭munchkin_utd

just regarding the allocation of tickets to residents being 8000 and any other disputes anyone might have about numbers, heres the absolute most up to date figures from a previous post of mine, which again shows the residents got 250 tickets each.
    The figure for the allocation for counties is for participating and neutral counties
    Just for the record, heres the uptodate distribution for last years final and replay along with the comparible figures for the year previous.

Year 2011 2012 2012 Replay
    OVERALL CAPACITY 82,006 82,006 82,006
    County Allocations 58,401 58,622 60,401
    Provinces 335 355 205
    Overseas 470 472 450
    Ard Chomhairle & Iar Uachtaran 798 798 798
    Camogie 120 120 120
    Ladies Football 150 150 150
    Rounders & Handball 147 147 102
    Sponsors 935 922 884
    Press 254 254 240
    TV & Radio 74 74 74
    Schools & Educational Bodies 2229 2229 1724
    3rd Level 240 240 120
    Croke Park Residents 250 250 250
    Match Officials & National Referees Panel 103 105 78
    Health Bodies & Irish Sports Council 60 60 40
    Match Day / Vertigo / Minor Teams 148 148 148
    Staff & Sub-committees 718 698 378
    Jubilee Teams 68 72 0
    Mini-Sevens 244 244 244
    Term Tickets 4144 4144 4144
    Season Tickets 1884 1374 928
    Number available for distribution 71772 71478 71478
    Premium & Corporate 10528 10528 10528
    Total 82300 82006 82006

Source page 54 here:
    http://www.gaa.ie/content/documents/publications/annual_reports/GAA%20Report%202013%20Cuid%20I%20Complete%20(1).pdf
    I've tried to re format it as best I could

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,817 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

So where does the other 294 tickets go?

Does every single primary school get 2 tickets? How are they distributed?

Will there be any chance of people selling tickets tomorrow?

Oh and a question, considering all of the tickets that have been reported from eBay and consequently cancelled by Croke Park, if a 'tout' sold such a ticket for face value tomorrow, how would anyone be any wiser?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 BAC13

On the rocky road to Dublin, pm me if any spare tkt?? Ta, BAC Abú

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭spacetrap

I am looking for two tickets to the Hurling replay any part of the ground will do please

If anyone at all has two tickets for the final tomorrow I would be forever grateful. Will take tickets for anywhere in the stadium but the tickets must be seated together.
    Any help hugely appreciated!
    Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,736 ✭✭✭Bleating Lamb

Hi, I have two Hill 16 tickets for the Hurling Replay. But I would like to swap these for two hogan/cusack stand tickets together for the replay. Let me know if interested. Thanks

Surely the Hurling tickets aren't allocated until the week of the replay????

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭mayo londoner

Looking for one ticket for tomorrow, from mayo but in Dublin at the moment. PM if looking to sell. Cheers

tevion1 wrote: »
    I have a hill ticket

Im looking to swap it for a nally terrace ticket, any interest?

I have a nally and am interested in swapping for a hill
    I've sent you a pm

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 390 ✭✭A97

All hope is lost at this point but I'll stick my name in here. I'll take two tickets anywhere at full price.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 fishingmad

I'll throw my name in aswell for two tickets any where in the stadium.

Me too, rang and text every phone number in the country for the last 3 weeks! absolutely desperate!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Lyndelu

1 upper davin looking to swap for a hill! PM me

Will take anything also, stick me in with a loada Dubs, I don't care! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 824 ✭✭✭Kinet1c

Looking for a hill ticket :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 stephen1980

Still looking for 1 ticket,anywhere will do!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 854 ✭✭✭tacofries

Got my tickets folks.... so happy now!! Hope all the genuines get sorted....

If anyone is lookin to swap 2 hill tickets for 2 nally then send me a message... I wanna put a bit of red and green on the hill!!! Yeoooowwww... game on boysss :)

tacofries wrote: »
    Got my tickets folks.... so happy now!! Hope all the genuines get sorted....

If anyone is lookin to swap 2 hill tickets for 2 nally then send me a message... I wanna put a bit of red and green on the hill!!! Yeoooowwww... game on boysss :)

fair play to ya, hope ye enjoy the game, still looking for one ticket so will take one if anyone has it spare.

Cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166 ✭✭Georgey Burgess

2 Davin upper still available to swap for 2 Hill

• Registered Users Posts: 1 DM_1918

I have 2 Hill Tickets for sale for face value. Cant make the match ourselves.

• Advertisement
Advertisement