Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

All Ireland Final tickets thread (Buying/selling/swapping etc.) Mod note post #1

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 CaoiimheeR

I have 2 Davin Upper and 1 Davin Lower. Looking for Hill. Ideally 4 Hill as I have a friend still to be sorted. PM if interested

Hi Georgey i have two hill tickets and will do swap for your two stand tickets??
    Colm

• Registered Users Posts: 2 CaoiimheeR

Do you still have the tickets ?? i have two hill and will swap foe your stand tickets Colm

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Was_SeeDot

Hi CaoimheeR
    Ive one lower Davin to swap for a hill if u want. Heading into town now so can meet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166 ✭✭Georgey Burgess

CaoiimheeR wrote: »
    Hi Georgey i have two hill tickets and will do swap for your two stand tickets??
    Colm

Hi you have a PM

• Registered Users Posts: 19 seansc1

Hi guys. looking for 1/2 tickets for today. please text/call if available. Mod edit

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,508 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

seansc1 wrote:
    Hi guys. looking for 1/2 tickets for today. please text/call if available. /quote]

Best to edit your number off.

Get people to pm you.

• Registered Users Posts: 296 ✭✭Carlowgirl

Hi I just want to say I m really disgusted at what I have seen regarding tickets over the last 3 weeks. It takes an all Ireland to see some peoples true colours and unfortunately it seems to bring out the worst in people. I have been trying to set up a club over the summer. I mentioned that tickets might be available to the club when set up and low and behold it didn't take long for people to harass gaa headquarters and pretending to be me, and anyone else in an effort to get a ticket. Wont go into details of it but basically sickened at the shark like behaviour of some people (who I might like to add are not involved in GAA and do not attend any matches).. just to get a ticket! I hope they enjoyed there game anyway cos they certainly wont be hearing from me again !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Gardaí were saying lot of problems with tickets today. People reporting them lost and getting a 2nd pair to sell on. Hopefully the gardaí have kept them and can trace them back.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

Can't link atm but did anyone see the story about two girls getting given (stealing!) tickets from some guy in Coppers last night? Spotted it earlier on her.ie. I don't know how that ended but would love to find out. I hope that they were caught out with fakes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,525 ✭✭✭kona

People are ***** shocker !!!!!!! Who gives a ****?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,426 ✭✭✭wirelessdude01

http://www.her.ie/story/oh-no-someone-in-coppers-may-have-accidentally-parted-with-two-all-ireland-tickets-442644
    Can't link atm but did anyone see the story about two girls getting given (stealing!) tickets from some guy in Coppers last night? Spotted it earlier on her.ie. I don't know how that ended but would love to find out. I hope that they were caught out with fakes.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

kona wrote: »
    People are ***** shocker !!!!!!! Who gives a ****?

I apologise for mentioning a story that I thought was relevant and that people might be interested in.

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭AnswerIs42

I'm looking for 3 tickets for the match on Saturday so if there are any spares please let me know.

Doesn't matter if they are not together.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭cocoman

Just wondering if anybody got a ticket just before the game yesterday? Were there any spares about? I luckily enough had one but picked up one last year (football) at 3pm on the day. I don't mean from touts either.

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭Galwayps

Tickets were able to be picked up on the day on the street for face value from genuine people. I got one for myself and 2 more for a friend of mines father. My trusty tickets wanted sign and about 45 minutes of standing around.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

Galwayps wrote: »
    Tickets were able to be picked up on the day on the street for face value from genuine people. I got one for myself and 2 more for a friend of mines father. My trusty tickets wanted sign and about 45 minutes of standing around.

I'd a similar experience. You'd be crazy to have paid 2/3/400 or whatever, I hope all those ebay bids were fakes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 742 ✭✭✭garbanzo

Not a sniff of a ticket bar the touts looking for hundreds and I wouldn't go near them! I was an hour outside Gills on the NCR and threw in the towel at 3:25. Watched the game in Jury's Hotel on Jones's Rd which was rammed and great craic.

I am pretty good at getting tickets outside a ground but in all my time I've never seen it as bad.

Up the Dubs

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭glack

This surprises me as no genuine fan I knew went without tickets. Lots of last minute buying but all sorted in good time yesterday and all bought at face value too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,877 ✭✭✭purplecow1977

I didn't see any tickets for sale, but lots of people looking :( I mustn't have been in the right places! :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 261 ✭✭newportlad

when will season tickets go on sale (for the 2013/2014 season)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 891 ✭✭✭moycullen14

What do people think it will be like for tickets on Saturday? I'm thinking of going up looking for 3 tickets. Am I mad?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,119 ✭✭✭windy shepard henderson

What do people think it will be like for tickets on Saturday? I'm thinking of going up looking for 3 tickets. Am I mad?

any final that include's a county with the population of cork will always be tough both counties are fairly confident so that makes it harder again, as a clare man who has been to all our championship and most league games it realy annoys me to see all these fair wether fans crawl out of the wood work now and start jumping on the band wagon ,

some of the people i have seen and heard looking for tickets are only going up for the social aspect and realy dont desreve tickets,

but no you are not mad and as someone with a genuine intrest in the game i am sure you will be ok . i take it by the name your a galway man the best bet is to start up there but the bulk wont be out till wednesday or thuresday

• Registered Users Posts: 12 claregal

Hi Guys,

Looking to swap two Hill16 tickets for two stand tickets (preferably seated together), will pay any difference!

PM if interested.

Thanks!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,119 ✭✭✭windy shepard henderson

newportlad wrote: »
    when will season tickets go on sale (for the 2013/2014 season)

october as far as i know, maybe i am wrong but i think after the 2014 championship draw is made

• Registered Users Posts: 17 greeneye

I have 2 terrace tickets for the Hurling replay final Saturday and would like to swap for 2 seated tickets (would pay price difference of course). Reason being I have an 11 year old with me who prob wouldn't see from standing. Would be greatful.

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭caper23

i have 1 hill 16 ticket and looking to swap for stand ticket..lower Hogan or Lower Cusack..Also pay the difference..

PM If Interested

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭michaelduignan

Hi, I have two Hill 16 tickets for the Hurling Replay. But I would like to swap these for two hogan/cusack stand tickets together for the replay. Let me know if interested. Thanks

Anyone interested in swapping?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 891 ✭✭✭moycullen14

Looking for two tickets anywhere. PM if you can help. Genuine fan being put under pressure by son!

TIA

• Registered Users Posts: 14 AnClar2013

PLEASE if anyone has a spare two unwanted Stand tickets private message me!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭spacetrap

Lads I too am looking for two tickets for any part of the ground please.

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭bannerman2005

Also looking for 2 tickets for any part of the ground. Looking unlikely I will get ticket through my club this time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭Nonoperational

I've 2 Nally tickets that I would like to swap for 2 stand tickets. I will pay the Full Price of the stand tickets, and give you the Nally tickets so you basically get to go for free.

PM me if interested.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭131spanner

2 Upper Davin tickets (beside each other). Looking to swap for 2 Hill 16 tickets and the difference, or at least some of it.

Edit: Section 719, Row P just so people know.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭michaelduignan

131spanner wrote: »
    2 Upper Davin tickets (beside each other). Looking to swap for 2 Hill 16 tickets and the difference, or at least some of it.

Hi,

sent you a pm - I have two hill looking to swap for Stand tickets

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭131spanner

Hi,

sent you a pm - I have two hill looking to swap for Stand tickets

Received and reply sent.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭theaaao

Tis a long shot, but I don't suppose anyone has ONE hill ticket to sell to me?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 244 ✭✭murf85

Hey guys! A long shot but desperately looking for two tickets!
    Anyone have any spare???

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭molly111

Looking for 1 ticket anywhere except the Terace as it's for my mother ... Long shot but worth a try...

If i was to try for a ticket on Saturday how likely would I be to get one and what would be the price I'd have to pay?

Sorry about the questions but I've never travelled without tickets before and I'm not do sure I'll have a ticket sorted for her by Saturday

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,078 ✭✭✭Muff Richardson

molly111 wrote: »
    Looking for 1 ticket anywhere except the Terace as it's for my mother ... Long shot but worth a try...

If i was to try for a ticket on Saturday how likely would I be to get one and what would be the price I'd have to pay?

Sorry about the questions but I've never travelled without tickets before and I'm not do sure I'll have a ticket sorted for her by Saturday

good chance, as a last resort around the park an hour or two before the game with a sign and I'd say you will have no problem, lot of decent gaa fans will be on the look out for this if they have a few to spare. lot less of the "one game a year" crowd go to the hurling and a fair few will have been to two pricey games already and its not the most ideal time for a game...all of that and i'd say you'll have no problem. good luck, should be a cracker.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 greeneye

I have 2 x terrace tickets and would like to swap for 2 stand tickets as my 10 year old wouldn't see from terrace and we go to all the matches....just got the wrong straw this time..... I will of course pay the price difference....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭molly111

I got a ticket at last and its for Nally - anyone interested in a swap for any stand ticket?

I will pay the price difference obviously

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭bannerman2005

if anyone has a spare ticket please pm me

• Registered Users Posts: 14 AnClar2013

Also looking for a stand ticket PLEASE if anyone has one private message me..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭podgemonster

No looking forward to wandering the pubs at noon tomorrow again but if anyone has a ticket please PM me.

I'm in Dublin and can meet anywhere after work or tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 dcolema3

Greeneye I sent you a message about a swap for Davin stand lower tier in exchange for Hill 16 tickets.Get back to me ASAP.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 jonaldinho

Have one stand ticket..Upper tier, not sure which stand yet as I haven't my hands on it yet.

However, just wondering if anyone is willing to swap a hill ticket for it? Let me know if so.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Spanglished

Looking for one ticket for tomorrow - anywhere in the stadium! Based in Dublin so can collect today or tomorrow! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Samash

Hi guys, i have two terrace tickets and looking to swap for two stand tickets. will pay price difference obv. Anyone interested let me know. Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 dcolema3

Hi guys, i have two terrace tickets and looking to swap for two stand tickets. will pay price difference obv. Anyone interested let me know. Thanks!

I would be interested to do a swap with ya i have two DAVIN STAND LOWER TIER TICKETS .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 cozza_man_yeah

Have two Nally tickets for tomorrow. Looking to swap for two Hill tickets. They are for my friends to join the rest of us in the Hill.

• Advertisement
Advertisement