Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

All Ireland Final tickets thread (Buying/selling/swapping etc.) Mod note post #1

1111213141517»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 93 ✭✭fat and slow

looking for 1 ticket for tomorrow. anywhere in stadium. can meet anywhere in dublin. It's for my mother from whitegate, middleton co.cork

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Cillian13

I heard that McCarthys Bar on the Model Farm Road are holding a raffle tonight for 2 tickets. Proceeds are going to Temple Street Childrens Hospital.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 751 ✭✭✭SeanPuddin

Looking for one non premium ticket. Can collect tomorrow morning.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,327 ✭✭✭kollegeknight

Have two hill. Looking for two lower hogan to suit elderly father if possible. I co clare willing to travel, will pay difference obviously. Pm me. Many thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 AnClar2013

I have two Lower David Stand Tickets, if there's anybody who doesn't like heights and want to swap for two Upper Cusack or Hogan private message me please..

• Registered Users Posts: 1 gmtt

Was there some tickets released to Ticketmaster for the replay in the past couple of days?

• Registered Users Posts: 30 jonaldinho

Have two upper hogan..Not together. Anybody willing to swap for two hill?

There was no tickets on ticketmaster this time around..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 Budds94

Looking for two tickets anywhere in the stadium, will be around Dublin tomorrow so I'll be able to collect them

There were no tickets on ticketmaster for the replay

• Registered Users Posts: 4 mph

Hî,
    I have two seats together in the lower Davin for the hurling replay and would like to swap them for the upper Davin or hogan or Cusack stand.
    I Am in Dubln so can meet at any time tmw.
    PM if interested.

Advertisement