Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Glass Collection Swords

Options
  • 19-08-2013 1:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,224 ✭✭✭

Does anybody know if one of the bin collection providers is also offering glass collection in Swords?

I have a large stock of glass bottles etc. and as I do not own a car it's hard to get rid of it.

thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

I don't think so, but you could phone the Estuary recycling centre and ask if they can help.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

I pass by a couple of recycling places at least three times a week, so if it suited you you could meet up with me, and I'll sling the stuff in for you

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭dfbemt

Does anybody know if one of the bin collection providers is also offering glass collection in Swords?

I have a large stock of glass bottles etc. and as I do not own a car it's hard to get rid of it.

thanks

Have you tried posting on Jumbletown.

As long as they are clean you might get somebody to gladly take them from you.

www.jumbletown.ie

Advertisement