Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nice friendly running club

Options
  • 19-08-2013 2:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭

Just moving up to live in maynooth from Galway so looking for a nice friendly running club in the area - Donadea whack is near me are not taking on new members for rest of year for sessions during the week so thinking of heading to see Celbridge AC , Leixlip AC and maybe Lucan harriers.Have done the marathon in dub for the past 2 years so would be nice to hook up with running club near enough to me

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,851 ✭✭✭✭average_runner

Just moving up to live in maynooth from Galway so looking for a nice friendly running club in the area - Donadea whack is near me are not taking on new members for rest of year for sessions during the week so thinking of heading to see Celbridge AC , Leixlip AC and maybe Lucan harriers.Have done the marathon in dub for the past 2 years so would be nice to hook up with running club near enough to me

Lucan Harriers train on a Tuesday and Thursday night at 7pm and then a run on a Sat/Sunday morning.

Le Cheile are in Leixlip, another good club also.

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭galwayhooker

Lucan Harriers train on a Tuesday and Thursday night at 7pm and then a run on a Sat/Sunday morning.

Le Cheile are in Leixlip, another good club also.

Cheers! Will head to Lucan harriers so nxt tues - got lovely email back from them also with info

Advertisement