Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nice friendly running group

Options
  • 19-08-2013 2:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭

Just moving up to live in maynooth from Galway so looking for a nice friendly running club in the area - Donadea which is near me are not taking on new members for rest of year for sessions during the week so thinking of heading to see Celbridge AC , Leixlip AC and maybe Lucan harriers.Have done the marathon in dub for the past 2 years so would be nice to hook up with running club near enough to me

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Shannon_G

Celbridge AC have runs on Wednesdays, its a get fit thing. there's also a five km run every Saturday morning in the park across from supervalue in.lucan and you have to register and you get a time.

• Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭Jayd0g

Shannon_G wrote: »
    Celbridge AC have runs on Wednesdays, its a get fit thing. there's also a five km run every Saturday morning in the park across from supervalue in.lucan and you have to register and you get a time.

Saturday run sounds like the Griffeen Park Run, well worth a go. Lovely crowd and a nice vibe.

Details at parkrun.ie and there's a thread in the athletics forum too

• Registered Users Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭The Mulk

Celbridge AC train Tuesdays and Thursdays at 7pm. Changing to 7:30 for the Autumn/Winter The Fit 4 life group train on Wednesday at 7.
    I'm in the fit4life and find it great, we also all meet on a Monday at 7 to do a 5k around Castletown. Open invitation, usually do it in 30 mins, so a nice run.

Advertisement