Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Consultant recommendation NMH

• 19-08-2013 2:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hello,

Help! I am 7 weeks pregnant and want to make an appointment in NMH private clinic, but i don't know which doctor to choose as i know nothing about them and can't really ask anyone at this stage.

I would like a female dr. as a preference but if anyone has had really good experiences with either gender, i'd love to hear.

All recommendations and input welcome!

Thanks

Kabac

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Sonnett

I'm with Dr P Boylan & can't recommend him enough. Very calm & reassuring and always on time for appointments.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Kabac

brilliant, thanks a million for that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,948 ✭✭✭Sligo1

Kabac wrote: »
    brilliant, thanks a million for that!

I'm with rhona Mahoney. She's the master of the hospital. Like you I wanted a female. I think I just feel more comfortable with a female. She's really lovely amd very approachable with any questions I may have.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,948 ✭✭✭Sligo1

O I forgot to mention... My friend who is a midwife at NMH also said Dr Orla Shiel is very good aswell. Just to give you some options.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Kabac

That is great, thanks a million!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement