Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New post in Dispute Resolution forum not showing up

Options
  • 19-08-2013 2:34pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,311 CMod ✭✭✭✭

In helpdesk (and in index) it shows a new post in the DR forum; in the DR forum it's not showing up for some reason as per attached screenshot.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,419 ✭✭✭✭jokettle

Similar thing happened to me this morning using the touch site; in My Forums, an asterisk was beside (I think) Ranting and Raving, indicating a new unread post, but there was no new post that I could see. There was no problem when I logged in using my laptop though - as in, there was no asterisk indicating a new post.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Those posts are gone, this is the old longstanding issue that deleted posts still show in the index.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 382 ✭✭Boards.ie: Rónán

This is a known issue, I'll see if we can bump it up the priority list. Thanks for the reports

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement