Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any advice for business idea.

Options
  • 19-08-2013 2:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi,

I have recently had the idea to set up an online shoe shop for ladies with small feet. Being 4ft 11" with size 2 feet I often have problem buying shoes my size which are not from the childrens section. As I mentioned it is only an idea at the moment and ive done very little research other than searching for suppliers online, mainly in china, I have found a few that do small sizes. I want the website to sell a quality product at a price that people can afford, as I myself have a limited budget and in all honestly could not spend more that 30 - 40 euro on shoes (perhaps i'm too used to shopping in the kiddies section!)

I want to offer shoes in sizes 12 - 4 perhaps with matching bags.

Really I would like any advice, ideas and opinions people may have on this, does it seem like something that could work?

Thanks for taking the time to read this and for any advice you might have.

Comments

Advertisement