Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stub Hub - Ireland

Options
  • 19-08-2013 3:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭

Looks like you cannot sell tickets through Stub Hub from Ireland - anybody tried or have a work round?

Not going to Norwich and was going to sell ticket

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭yiddo59

galinka wrote: »
    Looks like you cannot sell tickets through Stub Hub from Ireland - anybody tried or have a work round?

Thanks

Just spotted this the other day. Was trying to sign up to get rid of a couple for Swansea game.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

galinka wrote: »

Thanks

Didn't realise this as I haven't tried it yet, bit of a joke if so.

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Mullo76

yiddo59 wrote: »
    Just spotted this the other day. Was trying to sign up to get rid of a couple for Swansea game.
    What was the issue? need a UK postcode? Let me know and I will see what I can find out from the club.

I've emailed the ticket office about this and I'll let ye know how it goes.

Theyre looking into it so fingers crossed. Ticket office email below.
    Hello

Thank you for your email.

This issue has been raised with StubHub and we are looking for a solution as soon as possible. Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience.

Thank you for your patience in the meantime.

Kind regards,

Jake

• Advertisement
Advertisement