Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missing Jack Russell in Knocknacarra [found]

Options
  • 19-08-2013 3:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭

Just heard a family members female Jack Russell has gone missing from Gort Siar, just off the Western Distributor Road earlier this morning.

She's about 1 and half year old, wearing a pink collar and has a slight limp due to a sore paw.

Don't have a photo to hand now, but ill try get one.

If anybody has seen or found her or has any info, it'd be appreciated.

Thanks

EDIT: Pic attached now.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭SlipperyPeople

I live around there too. Will keep an eye out for her!

• Registered Users Posts: 762 ✭✭✭irisheddie85

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ark-Vets-Galway/176642495742674

ark vets have a pic of a Jack russel found on clybaun road. have a look. close enough to Gort siar

• Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭Col200sx

Thanks folks. Unfortunately that's not her.

I've attached a pic to original first post.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭Cheshire Cat

Hope you find her. Met a lady looking for the dog when I was out with one of my dogs earlier.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,463 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Stick your post in the Lost and Found thread in the Animals Forum as well. A lot of Galway people check that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭Col200sx

Thanks for the help folks, she has been found safe and well by a woman out walking and she brought her to Ark Vets, and they've been reuinted :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement