Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kilkenny Digital Marketing Meetup - New Group

Options
  • 19-08-2013 4:15pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 22

Hi all,

If anyone is interested in joining the new meetup group in Kilkenny for people who want to discuss digital marketing techniques and methods, fell free to join the official group.

The group is only after been launched and we are hoping to get a good few people involved around the Kilkenny region who want to meet others who are also involved in or interested in Digital Marketing and much more.

Official Meetup Group
    www.meetup.com/online-marketing-kilkenny

Facebook Page (early days, give us some likes)
    www.facebook.com/OnlineMarketingKilkenny

Any questions feel totally free to ask.

All the best.

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

Is there a charge to sign up?

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 22 Domain

Is there a charge to sign up?

No, totally free. :)

Hey everyone, a handful of people have joined the group so far, we are hoping to get many more involved. Like most meetup groups it depends a lot on word of mouth so if anyone is interested or knows others who might be, then let them know about the group.

www.meetup.com/online-marketing-kilkenny

Regards,

Byron.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭kikel

I've joined this group, What is there to talk about? It's a dead group.

If you are the organiser of the group I think ya should start the first discussion. If ya got any thing interesting to say, we might participate. Then we might help you promote.

:confused:

A group is bound to be dead before it's taken off, until enough members join there is no point in planning a meetup, I have been away for a couple of weeks and so far this is only the second attempt to get people joining, with only 13 members there isn't much else to do only wait for more people to show an interest, some facebook ads have captured a lot of likes so far but to convert those likes to meetup members is challenging.

• Advertisement
  • Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭kikel

How many is enough? 13 interested people? I think ya should organise a meetup sooner rather than later, nobody like to be kept waiting or in the dark about the aims of the meet up.

Let me say I'll be the first to attend. Looking forward to meeting up.

Advertisement