Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 4 hour week who has read it??

Options
  • 19-08-2013 4:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭

Just wondering who has read it and what you think ??? (i read it a few weeks back)

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 22 Domain

Don't read email as much, and don't work for the sake of working. Those are inspiring notions and excellent reminders. I got it in two seconds, and enjoyed it, but most of the book is repetitive fluff. Ferris admits that the title itself is dishonest, and lets face it, under any other title this book wouldn't have been noticed. After lots of repetitive inspirational talk about the value of not being a workaholic, the book takes a nose dive into boring crap about how to create a business that's so uninteresting to you that you don't want to be involved and you'd rather travel to world and do self indulgent juvenile activities like an endless summer camp. It sounds like Ferris is heading for a crash when he turns 40. I'll be interested to see what he writes then, after the buzz wears off.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭crotalus667

Domain wrote: »
    I'll be interested to see what he writes then, after the buzz wears off.

He has already done the 4 hour body and the 4 hour chef

• Registered Users Posts: 838 ✭✭✭lucky john

He has already done the 4 hour body and the 4 hour chef

If you are interested in this book you should have a look at this guy's blog. Its a step by step account of how to set up your business (all on line) to live the 4 hour week. It includes his accounts and exact figures.

http://www.smartpassiveincome.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭DubTony

Up next from Ferris.

The 4 Hour Ironman Triathlon
    The 4 Hour Everest Climb
    The 4 Hour Atlantic Swim

:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭The One Who Knocks

I second Pat Flynn, he's an amazing guy.

As for 4 hour work week, it's entirely possible, but requires a lot of 80 hour weeks before you're able to do it. ;)
    Seriously though, virtual assistants & geoarbitrage is the future!

• Advertisement
Advertisement