Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When's my cabinet going to be NGA enabled?

Options
  • 19-08-2013 7:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭

My local cabinet is at the bottom of Herbert Road in Bray outside the old ESB shop.

I heard that a new NGA cabinet is supposed to be put in near it. When is it going to be done? I haven't seen anyone working on cabinet installs here in ages. Pics of old cabinet attached.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Packet wrote: »
    My local cabinet is at the bottom of Herbert Road in Bray outside the old ESB shop.

I heard that a new NGA cabinet is supposed to be put in near it. When is it going to be done? I haven't seen anyone working on cabinet installs here in ages. Pics of old cabinet attached.

Hi Packet

I am afraid we do not have information regarding if or when a cabinet may be enabled for efibre. When a Cabinet is installed and the address' connected to the cabinet have been updated as our system the efibre team will advise customers that the service is available.

Until everything is fully installed the time-frames / dates are subject to change.

Sorry we can not give the information or indication you are looking for.

Mark

Advertisement