Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

stapedectomy/stapedotomy surgeons in dublin

• 19-08-2013 7:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

hi all,

i am hoping to have a stapedectomy/stapedotomy operation in dublin.
    Can anyone recommend a surgeon who does these routinely with good success?

I have been recommended a surgeon but i would like to hear from anyone who had an operation and were happy/unhappy with the outcome?

My understanding is that this operation is very tricky and i will need the best surgeon to do it to have good chance of success.

many thanks,
    rusty

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 398 ✭✭SupaDupaFly

rustyjack wrote: »
    hi all,

i am hoping to have a stapedectomy/stapedotomy operation in dublin.
    Can anyone recommend a surgeon who does these routinely with good success?

I have been recommended a surgeon but i would like to hear from anyone who had an operation and were happy/unhappy with the outcome?

My understanding is that this operation is very tricky and i will need the best surgeon to do it to have good chance of success.

many thanks,
    rusty

Hi rusty,
    Just wondering if you went ahead with the stapedectomy. I am in the same position as you and finding it very tough to get information on the procedure and the best surgeon to do it.

Would love to hear from you,
    Supa

• Registered Users Posts: 25 rustyjack

Hi rusty,
    Just wondering if you went ahead with the stapedectomy. I am in the same position as you and finding it very tough to get information on the procedure and the best surgeon to do it.

Would love to hear from you,
    Supa
    pm sent

Advertisement