Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Final bill incorrect & debt collectors

Options
  • 19-08-2013 7:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭

Hi there,

I'm at the end of my tether at the moment with Eircom - I closed my a/c several months ago & was sent an incorrect final bill with a cancelation fee for a contact I was never in.

I called several times, raised customer complaints, had people ring me back & assure me that it was all sorted & not to worry about it any more - only it never was sorted out & now today I received a 7 day notice letter from solicitors appointed by Eircom.

I'm beyond furious at this point. Customer care is now closed & I rang the solicitor who was so rude & derogatory on the phone it was unbelievable. 

I'm so upset by all this - I pay my bills, always on time but now I have a solicitors letter due to Eircoms incompetence!

I actually don't know what to do at this stage, there is clearly no point ringing and getting told again that its sorted ( I've been there & it wasn't). There is no office I can call to to sort this out either. This is very very frustrating!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

onimpulse wrote: »
    Hi there,

I'm at the end of my tether at the moment with Eircom - I closed my a/c several months ago & was sent an incorrect final bill with a cancelation fee for a contact I was never in.

I called several times, raised customer complaints, had people ring me back & assure me that it was all sorted & not to worry about it any more - only it never was sorted out & now today I received a 7 day notice letter from solicitors appointed by Eircom.

I'm beyond furious at this point. Customer care is now closed & I rang the solicitor who was so rude & derogatory on the phone it was unbelievable. 

I'm so upset by all this - I pay my bills, always on time but now I have a solicitors letter due to Eircoms incompetence!

I actually don't know what to do at this stage, there is clearly no point ringing and getting told again that its sorted ( I've been there & it wasn't). There is no office I can call to to sort this out either. This is very very frustrating!

Hi onimpulse

Can You PM me with your account number and name on the account and I can look into this for you.

Mark

Advertisement