Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie Crew - Discussion Thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,874 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Finical wrote: »
    Think I requested an invite to join there although it said request failed the first time.

Both my PSN and Rockstar name are Finical.

added now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Sent a request to the Boards crew.

XBL Gamertag: AtavanHalen88

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 574 ✭✭✭ro_chez

Sent a request there

PSN: faust_12c

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,842 ✭✭✭RobbieTheRobber

Sent a request there

Xbox live id: RobbieTheRobber

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Shzm

Sent a request. PSN is shazam_nz

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭paulieeye

Sent a request. PSN is stationary_joe

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭nanoro

Sent a request.

XBL Gamertag: nanorona
    Social club:nanorire

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭sbEdge

Sent a request.

Social Club: sbEdge86
    PSN: Steve9308

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭lkionm

Sent a request

Xbox and rockstar; Moldythree248

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭SweepTheLeg

Sent a request

PSN: I-Big-Tuna-I
    Rockstar: I-Big-Tuna-I

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,871 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Can I get an invite please,

Rockstar and XBL: VitaminC83

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

psn is Krudler89, social club is the same

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭EDDIE WATERS

I am after setting a new Boards Crew there is a 300 crew limit.If you want me to invite you let me know

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,580 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

I am after setting a new Boards Crew there is a 300 crew limit.If you want me to invite you let me know

Add me in there please, PSN is Fieldog, Social Club is djfieldog....

Fieldog wrote: »
    Add me in there please, PSN is Fieldog, Social Club is djfieldog....

Sent an invite

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

How do I join? PSN & Social Club id's are both SB-1000.

Dord wrote: »
    How do I join? PSN & Social Club id's are both SB-1000.

Sent you an invite

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Us OGs gotta start a feud with these new upstarts. :P

You guys are just like the Temple Drive Families...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭lkionm

BRDS Crew vs Da Upstart boyz

Ah what the f*ck is going on? I saw other crews with 150,000 members. These were official rockstar crews but I didn't know there was a limit on regular crews. And how the hell is there 119 invites pending? I usually get about 5-10 a day and now 119 in a few hours? Not sure whats going on.

There are a couple of other Boards crews setup. Might need a new thread with all crews on front page with links so people can decide who they want to go to. Bit sickened with the 300 limit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭Maddylicious

Add me too please!
    may-hem84

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,015 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Okay, as Sheehy83 said, there seems to be a limit of 300 members per crew, and the Boards Crew is now full up. As such, I'm going to change this into a discussion thread for the Boards Crew. No new invites will be accepted unless someone leaves the crew. Other people seem to be starting their own crews now, so feel free to start a new thread solely for your own crew (invites & general discussion once online goes live).

I'll unsticky this thread and start a new one just listing all the different crews and with links to each crew thread. That way we can keep track of which crews get full and whether they're PS3/360 only or whatever.

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭dricko_lim

Penn wrote: »
    Okay, as Sheehy83 said, there seems to be a limit of 300 members per crew, and the Boards Crew is now full up. As such, I'm going to change this into a discussion thread for the Boards Crew. No new invites will be accepted unless someone leaves the crew. Other people seem to be starting their own crews now, so feel free to start a new thread solely for your own crew (invites & general discussion once online goes live).

I'll unsticky this thread and start a new one just listing all the different crews and with links to each crew thread. That way we can keep track of which crews get full and whether they're PS3/360 only or whatever.

I'm looking forward to this! I'm in the xbox crew but I don't appear on the page one list. Anyhow anyone add me on xbox anyhow gt: dricko

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,792 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

if anyone is starting one on the xbox, let me know. I had an invite for the other one but misse2d the cut :(

Nevermind, joined crew No. 2

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭jamo2oo9

I'm in the crew on the website but not in the list on this thread. GT is jamo2oo9 for Xbox

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

I'm in the same boat as the poster above. I'm part of the Boards Crew but my username isn't on the list in the OP

PSN & R* = Totzire1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,015 ✭✭✭✭Penn

dricko_lim wrote: »
    I'm looking forward to this! I'm in the xbox crew but I don't appear on the page one list. Anyhow anyone add me on xbox anyhow gt: dricko
    jamo2oo9 wrote: »
    I'm in the crew on the website but not in the list on this thread. GT is jamo2oo9 for Xbox
    I'm in the same boat as the poster above. I'm part of the Boards Crew but my username isn't on the list in the OP

PSN & R* = Totzire1

Names added.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭ferrigan101

As above, not seeing my name in the list.

Xbox - ferrigan101
    R* - ferrigan

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

Same here.

nkay1985 for both PSN and R* Social Club.

• Advertisement

Theres now 766 people looking to join :confused: Someone must have put the crew link on another forum or something.

It's also saying someone joined an hour ago - bryan2487. Hope no existing members are being replaced?

Advertisement