Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie Crew - Discussion Thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,113 ✭✭✭Mech1

cancel the crew maybe and only accept boardsies via pm? on a new startup crew?

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭EDDIE WATERS

Mech1 wrote: »
    cancel the crew maybe and only accept boardsies via pm? on a new startup crew?

I have Boards crew 2

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

OK, I think I've joined BOC2

Cagey75 - Xbox

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

8 days to go till we hit the online mode lads. 24/7 stores, anything with a cash register and other crews better be watching their backs...BRDS are coming for you mother****ers! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,874 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Yeah really looking forward to it. Can't wait to own a car, insure it and have someone deliver it to me when I want. Wish that was in single player. Spent 90k on a banshee and its not in either of mikes garage. Spending that money, I want it outside the house everytime I switch to him.

Online should be very interesting.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Theres now 766 people looking to join :confused: Someone must have put the crew link on another forum or something.

It's also saying someone joined an hour ago - bryan2487. Hope no existing members are being replaced?

Thats my mate I added him as he will be on when I am. So made sense for me too add him.

Thats my mate I added him as he will be on when I am. So made sense for me too add him.

Cool no prob at all, just wasn't sure how he joined when the limit was already reached. Saying that, the social site is acting mad lately so maybe peopl can still join.

Cool no prob at all, just wasn't sure how he joined when the limit was already reached. Saying that, the social site is acting mad lately so maybe peopl can still join.

Yeah the site is acting up badly. Took me 20mins just to add em it was running that slow ha. I just wana get online now. Guna be a long week

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 628 ✭✭✭Private Joker

add me please,

psn and social club is brogieman

add me please,

psn and social club is brogieman

Sorry man, crew is full. Here is a link to open crews at the moment

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057044413

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18 PDtuning

Im here and not on the list

Xbox: TheButcherIRL and was added by McPunked.

Looking forward to doing my part for the squad, doing as im told and making my shots count.

Pete

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭.E_C_K_S.

Just requested to join crew 2.....WALSHY16291

.E_C_K_S. wrote: »
    Just requested to join crew 2.....WALSHY16291

Sent an invite

I am EighthCircle086 I said it wrong before how do I request an invite.

I am EighthCircle086 I said it wrong before how do I request an invite.

Says no member found

Says no member found

That is on xbox sorry

That is on xbox sorry

What is your rockstar social name

What is your rockstar social name

I don't know what that is :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

I don't know what that is :pac:

Head on over here and register. You can then link your XBL account to that. :)

Lads, did anyone post the link to the board-ie crew on any other sites? I have over 2,500 people looking to join. It's mental!

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Lads, did anyone post the link to the board-ie crew on any other sites? I have over 2,500 people looking to join. It's mental!

Jaysus :pac:

Don't Rockstar have a feature crew noticeboard or sorts? Maybe the Boards crew was featured, hence the attention and people wanting to join?

ha good look sorting that out :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Jason Todd

I sent an invite earlier, mike_conway13 is my Social name. I'm on Xbox, can I be added to the group?

Actually glad the crew is full, couldn't go through all that! I checked rockstar website and googled the link but can't find anything. Very weird.

I posted a link to crew 2 but only to a skyline owners group on Facebook that's a closed group for 50ish members

PDtuning wrote: »
    I posted a link to crew 2 but only to a skyline owners group on Facebook that's a closed group for 50ish members

If you want to invite people let me know because that action could have a snow ball effect.

Xbox gamer tags

Skyline Si
    Mexican Boyo 86

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

Actually glad the crew is full, couldn't go through all that! I checked rockstar website and googled the link but can't find anything. Very weird.

I may have to change the admin of the ACAS one, because currently its an open door rather than invite only. It's only got a few members (48) so I'm not expecting anything like the avalanche you've got :p

Before the hierarchy feature, you could close the crew so no one else could even send an invite. That should automatically happen when a crew is full.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,748 ✭✭✭rolexeagle1

add me XBOX

benji87FTW

Advertisement