Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie Crew - Discussion Thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 582 ✭✭✭TheAmateur

put a bounty on his head im playing with him now :D
    Haha no way are there bounties in the game?!? Ah dying to try this now, hope to be on for a bit later on!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

TheAmateur wrote: »
    Haha no way are there bounties in the game?!? Ah dying to try this now, hope to be on for a bit later on!

Once you meet Lester at level 10 I think you can put bounties on people.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,874 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

I think it unlocks at level 15. NPC's can put a bounty on you as well if you rob their car. I'm not sure if you are told there is a bounty on your head or you can only tell when all the blips on the map start coming your direction.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 582 ✭✭✭TheAmateur

sheehy83 wrote: »
    I think it unlocks at level 15. NPC's can put a bounty on you as well if you rob their car. I'm not sure if you are told there is a bounty on your head or you can only tell when all the blips on the map start coming your direction.
    Hah that's be a horrible way to find out! What's the story with voice-chat btw? I could vaguely hear a few people talking last night at some points(sound quality was very bad actually). I didn't have my own headset handy (I'll find it, it's there somewhere) but is all headset activity broadcast to the whole server? Or is it crew-only?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Hah that's be a horrible way to find out! What's the story with voice-chat btw? I could vaguely hear a few people talking last night at some points(sound quality was very bad actually). I didn't have my own headset handy (I'll find it, it's there somewhere) but is all headset activity broadcast to the whole server? Or is it crew-only?

ya can press select and scroll down to chat and choose either only to hear crew and friends only

• Advertisement

I used my headset the other day with one of the lads, we could hear each other perfect. Then last night, there was awful noise coming from someones headset so I took mine off. Saw then you hold Select and the Chat option is at the bottom. You can choose Everyone, No one, Friends, Crew or Friends & Crew.

how much are people getting for their jobs gerald and simion im still only getting between 1.5k and 2k. done nealy 20 missions combined i say

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭drumlover22

we never kicked you out. it said you left. same thing happened to one the of the other boards players DommyT was his psn.

and im speaking for myself (dedijon2) and niallftzptrck8

Yeah, that was me, just came up that the 3 of you had left and I was by myself then!

how much are people getting for their jobs gerald and simion im still only getting between 1.5k and 2k. done nealy 20 missions combined i say

Did a mission for Gerald with one other person yesterday and we got 3k each, tasty. I'm rank 5

Did a mission for Gerald with one other person yesterday and we got 3k each, tasty. I'm rank 5

rank 15 myself but still crap money.

drumlover i had sent ya an invite to join back in but i don't know if you had got it. ill send another now if you wanna join

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Lone Stone

Can i get an invite ps3, The_Daleatron

just done two missions there with mates and in both games they got kicked out of the mission. seems to be happening lot now. any idea whats causing it or is there a fix

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭pah

is the boards crew 2 set up for the boards logo on tshirts too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

Apologies to whoever I was playing with a while ago. We'd just robbed a store and we're escaping from the cops when my game compelling froze up on me. Had to power the whole ps3 off.

It was CFDM or CDFM or something like that.

Was great craic though. We robbed a store and he drove getaway. Legendeire decided to keep following us which kept the cops on ie tail so we ended up in a shoot out which we won - me shooting from the passenger seat. Escaped the cops and I split the cash 50/50.

Hope you managed to get away from the cops the second time and at least you had the money!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,548 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

pah wrote: »
    is the boards crew 2 set up for the boards logo on tshirts too

Yeah it's just the same basically, all set up... I'm wearing mine anyways :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 772 ✭✭✭floydmoon1

So it seems to be easier to create a friends game than crew games.

Should we just create a list of people who are interested in doing games together and add them as friends.

Then we can see who is online and not have to invite all the crew.

PSN ID - jjjm2k

Add me and I can invite you to games missions

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Kur4mA

Can I get an xbox invite please? Name is kyub

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭Fiddlex

Anyone Xbox crew on now. I'm on add fiddlex

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭Gileadi

Could I get added on psn: name is Gileadi

Ta

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭Oscorp

Just sent a request

psn: Lando-Deighan
    Rockstar profile: LandoD91

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,215 ✭✭✭Hareton

Was I removed from the crew?? No crew tag anymore and it's asking me to join a crew to view crew members

Hareton wrote: »
    Was I removed from the crew?? No crew tag anymore and it's asking me to join a crew to view crew members

From boards-ie crew?? I only kicked one person so far because they didnt own the game and were inactive for over a year. I will look into itman, was justina gabe with you the other day.

From boards-ie crew?? I only kicked one person so far because they didnt own the game and were inactive for over a year. I will look into itman, was justina gabe with you the other day.

No Justin's wasnt. Gamer tag is Gerald299

• Registered Users Posts: 18 PDtuning

I'm already a crew member of boards.ie but I need crew members to add me to there Xbox friends list, as every time I manage to get online there no crew members to help out or help me.
    Thanks Pete

Hareton wrote: »
    No Justin's wasnt. Gamer tag is Gerald299

Jaysus what did I write!! I meant I was just in a game with you, stupid phone. Im reading other people reporting the game saying they arent in a crew anymore, hopefully just a bug and not som dope kicking people.

Ok, just checked and you are still in the crew, must be another glitch with online

Ok, just checked and you are still in the crew, must be another glitch with online

Yeah it's showing me in now. Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Kur4mA

kyub wrote: »
    Can I get an xbox invite please? Name is kyub

Oops, my actual name on the rockstar social club is kyubie. :)

I'm not sure if people are posting looking for games/invites on 'Boards-ie' crew or 'Boards Crew 2' crew so I started another thread for Boards Crew 2 members here

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057056034

Boards-ie crew is currently full at 300 members:

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/boards-ie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,607 ✭✭✭VinylJunkie

Online now I'm in boards-ie crew. I'm on xbox Seany834

Advertisement