Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie Crew - Discussion Thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 772 ✭✭✭floydmoon1

Also if you are on an open server with a few crew members and non crew are giving you a hard time you could give your crew guys a heads up and put a bounty on the guy griefing you.

Then even if one of your crew guys kill him the money stays in the family.

godfather10.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

sheehy83 wrote: »
    That apartment is class man, really want to save for the 400k one now. Went there to kill the owner, left as best friends cruising around :D

If crew member has a bounty, I head straight for em and fend off vulchers. Anytime a bounty was on me, crew members have always done the same. I like that killing and sharing the miney tho because a randomer is gonna get you eventually.

Another crew I'm in does the exact same thing with the exception of one or two (one) who would instantly drop a fellow crew member for the price of a can of E-Cola.

Anytime a crew member gets a bounty we usually head to their location to fend off the bounty hunters. It usually ends up being great craic and a lot more fun than going for the bounty yourself.

Crew members hunting crew members for bounties defeats the whole idea of being in a crew. Like 2 crew members helped me acquire and sell a high priority vehicle to Simeon. They could have killed me and sold the car themselves but instead helped me out, killed a few randomers, and got a cut off me when the car was sold.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

Got a lift with Therapyboy last night to try to nick some jets

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 4,347 Mod ✭✭✭✭TherapyBoy

Damn I'm a handsome devil, check out those pearly white teeth! There would be more photos but I exploded in a fireball of missile hits not long afterwards. Stupid military =[

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭lkionm

So last night playing with a few others out by the alamo sea we were chasing doing some guy called L8chins and just arsing about when a crew member came along called Viruuks. He hid behind a car while we all shot him eventually killing him, We didnt realise he was in the crew until we killed him. Then invited him to our party.

We all went off to the beach were we ran into baz accents and baz static and had a massive shoot out with them for at least over 2 hours all across town. Eventually ferrigan joined in while we had a shoot out with the cops after all of us.

It was the most violent server I have been on, went through about 3000 rounds of ak 47.

• Advertisement

Jamesd8915 having fun

0_0.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭kiddums

^^^^^

Is that who keeps trying to steal my car? Or is that what people in those do?

Thats what everyone does I think.

I'm not at the level for them to spawn at the helipads yet so I can only get them if higher level crew members are with me. (I'm assuming thats why they dont spawn for me)

I'm really **** at picking cars up though, really need to practice it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭jd007

kiddums wrote: »
    ^^^^^

Is that who keeps trying to steal my car? Or is that what people in those do?

I prefer trying to drop NPC cars on other people :P I don't do it to boardsies though.
    Proco Jr. wrote: »
    I'm not at the level for them to spawn at the helipads yet so I can only get them if higher level crew members are with me. (I'm assuming thats why they dont spawn for me)

Let me know if you want one next time I'm on

• Registered Users Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭kiddums

Ahh. I don't have one yet either. People keep trying to steal my car, but I don't know why, its just got some visual mods on it, and only basic ones at that.
    I'm in another clan too so I won't appear as a boardsie at times. Its just me and a friend messing around usually, but I leave anyone I recognize as a boardsie alone.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭moralproduction

Can someone please invite me to the boards crew psn name andylar

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭EDDIE WATERS

Can someone please invite me to the boards crew psn name andylar

The first boards Crew is full

Here is the link for The second one
    http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/boards_crew_2_

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭Paarthurnax

The first boards Crew is full

Here is the link for The second one
    http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/boards_crew_2_

Can someone invite me too PSN: LONO52n

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭EDDIE WATERS

Can someone invite me too PSN: LONO52n
    I need your rockstar name

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭moralproduction

Rockstar name andylarmo

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭Paarthurnax

I need your rockstar name

Also LONO52n thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,874 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Hey lads, can anyone see the crew rankings for members. I click 'To Top' to see the highest ranking crew members but it just jumbles all the rankings up. I can't see who has the highest scores. Same for everyone else?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭ferrigan101

Hey lads, can anyone see the crew rankings for members. I click 'To Top' to see the highest ranking crew members but it just jumbles all the rankings up. I can't see who has the highest scores. Same for everyone else?

It was doing this for me the other day. I checked today and it seemed to be working. Only checked xbox mind you, didn't try PS.

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭DonegalBonz

Same for me yesterday, seemed like everybody had their scores but the list wasnt in any order.

If anyone can get it working, would ye mind posting a screen shot of the top lists of both Xbox and PS3 users please?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 4,347 Mod ✭✭✭✭TherapyBoy

If I click on the 'Show Me' button it shows them in order, I'm around #10 at the moment so it show numbers 7-14 or something ordered properly, but I can't find how to see the page above me (1-6) or any of the pages below (15-whatever). It just scrambles them randomly. Hopefully they fix it soon.

If anyone can get it working, would ye mind posting a screen shot of the top lists of both Xbox and PS3 users please?

You need someone on both platforms who is in the top 8 to click show me and it will bring up the top 8.

On Xbox No1 is Calex Duex I think his name is and me in No2. I cant check PS

Ps3 list
    Thats me at number 2
    PSN ID - jjjm2k

1fApzCH.png

floydmoon1 wrote: »
    Ps3 list
    Thats me at number 2
    PSN ID - jjjm2k

1fApzCH

Crap, pic isn't showing up for me.

Crap, pic isn't showing up for me.

Should work now

floydmoon1 wrote: »
    Should work now

Excellent, thanks man. Can anyone do the same for xbox?

Capture_zps17804657.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭ferrigan101

Taken on the phone so hope this works.

Thanks lads! Top 5 on both consoles have been promoted to Lieutenants.

• Advertisement

We will have to organise a group photo of these days.
    For the mean time this is me representing the crew.
    0_0.jpg

Advertisement