Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie Crew - Discussion Thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

pah wrote: »

That's us, boards.ie CoD forum regulars, some of whom are in both crews.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,874 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

I see a space has opened up on the crew if anyone wants to accept their pending invite.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,748 ✭✭✭rolexeagle1

I want in

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,129 ✭✭✭bennyx_o

Haven't been online too much since moving home, but realised today that BOC2 has all but changed to Xbox and this has taken over as the PS3 crew, so I've sent a request to join. (bennyx_o on PS3 and R*) Will be online soon!

Sent ya an invite there benny, accept it when you get a chance.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,129 ✭✭✭bennyx_o

Just accepted, cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭Deadlie

Just been racing there, and there's a guy winning most of them, from some UK crew (or its got UK in the name of the crew at least), but he's got the Boards emblem on his hoodie. What's that about?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 798 ✭✭✭nocal

Deadlie wrote: »
    Just been racing there, and there's a guy winning most of them, from some UK crew (or its got UK in the name of the crew at least), but he's got the Boards emblem on his hoodie. What's that about?

It's a bug - I've noticed it before - other players sporting the boards crew emblem when I am doing a mission or race with them and they are definitely not boards crew members. I have only seen it on items of clothing, but then have not noticed any crew emblems on cars.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

It's me against two members from the DOPE crew on one server. They are ranked 59 and 68, but unfair considering I'm only 19.
    Archie182 and neil197 of you happen to come across them, take them out

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 299 ✭✭Hingo

Mc Love wrote: »
    It's me against two members from the DOPE crew on one server. They are ranked 59 and 68, but unfair considering I'm only 19.
    Archie182 and neil197 of you happen to come across them, take them out

I'll add them to my list!

We should make a Crew Bounty list, I know I've had few punks wreck my head online that I wouldn't mind seeing getting a taste of their own medicine by a loada Boardsies!

• Advertisement

Killed me a few times! I was on the beach taking pics of myself when one came along in a buzzard and the other in a car and started shooting at me for nothing - managed to escape to my luxury pad in my biffa - savage car btw and watched them on the tv instead!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

psn - copeyhagen

add me plz :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 165 ✭✭dun79

Add me

PSN dun79

Sorry lads, crew is full at the moment at 300 members. There are some other Boards crews though, link at the top of this forum.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Sorry lads, crew is full at the moment at 300 members. There are some other Boards crews though, link at the top of this forum.

I was thinking, would it be worth contacting the social club to ask them to make it unlimited? I was reading on a YouTuber's subreddit the other day that they are in the process of getting their crew made unlimited, perhaps Dav or someone would be able to help? An official Boards crew like.

I dunno, just something I was thinking yesterday.

Yupp, sent em an email a few months back saying I could do with an extra 100+ spaces but no joy. They told me we are stuck at 300. I think you'd want to have thousands of people on a forum like IGN to get an unlimited crew.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 299 ✭✭Hingo

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    I was thinking, would it be worth contacting the social club to ask them to make it unlimited? I was reading on a YouTuber's subreddit the other day that they are in the process of getting their crew made unlimited, perhaps Dav or someone would be able to help? An official Boards crew like.

I dunno, just something I was thinking yesterday.
    wouldn't do any harm to try, could maybe amalgamate the other crews so we'd have more folks online more often.

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Yupp, sent em an email a few months back saying I could do with an extra 100+ spaces but no joy. They told me we are stuck at 300. I think you'd want to have thousands of people on a forum like IGN to get an unlimited crew.

Ah right. Still, maybe get onto Dav (or whoever in the office should be contacted about this stuff)? Like maybe an official rep of a site with a few hundred thousand members might make some headway?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 772 ✭✭✭floydmoon1

After my 7 week break from this I should be returning the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭masti123

is the ps3 crew full?

• Advertisement

There's a crew with over 500k in it! What's the story with the markets, I can never access it

Okay lads, the flood gates have opened! We can now have 1000 members in the crew! Feel free to send invite requests through the link below.

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/boards-ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,885 ✭✭✭SherlockWatson

Are heists in this yet?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

Are heists in this yet?

Not yet I'm afraid!

I'm ranked 39 in the crew for GTA... how the hell did that happen? :pac:

Our number 1 ranked guy's stats are scary... 53 days game time? :eek:

In this case should I close my crew and have everyone from here join the boards crew now!? Sheehy83 is there a way to remove players that haven't played or remove players and then start accepting requests again from active players on here?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 772 ✭✭✭floydmoon1

I must start playing again.

With 700 free spaces, no need to delete anyone, should be able to fit anyone who wants in. must go back to this as well. Hope heists aren't too far off.

There's still a lot of fun to be had - you should get back into it before or if the heists are ever added!

• Advertisement

Ranked 4 in the group! Wow never realised that!

Advertisement