Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie Crew - Discussion Thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭Randomfriend

Ranked 100 and something because I just joined, sad times, I shall rise!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

Ranked 100 and something because I just joined, sad times, I shall rise!!!

Does that mean the 101-300ish ranked guys havent been online much?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,874 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

I have a play time of 44 hours (huge amount of time for me on an online game!) and ranked 43rd in the crew.

Proco Jr. wrote: »
    Does that mean the 101-300ish ranked guys havent been online much?

They havnt been active or using boards as their active crew. I'm lv 71 but couldnt join the crew till now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

And also, can it just be noted again that this isn't a GTA crew. It's a Boards crew. So just 'cos someone has never played GTAV doesn't mean they're not entitled to be in the crew.

Just thought that needed restating.

• Advertisement

Well said man, shout out to the Max Payne 3 posse!

Up to number 66 after myself and Mc Love did a billion missions and races. That arsehole in the last race is now dead to me. I was in the lead by 20 odd seconds and a random guy ploughed into me Head on and then wouldnt let me get out from against the wall. Just kept pushing against me no matter what direction I went!! A different gob****e went for me twice as well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Nick_oliveri

That arsehole in the last race is now dead to me. I was in the lead by 20 odd seconds and a random guy ploughed into me Head on and then wouldnt let me get out from against the wall. Just kept pushing against me no matter what direction I went!! A different gob****e went for me twice as well.
    probably the same cnut that pitted me at the start. if your talking about that five lap race.

Sorry again about the blowing you up with the simeon priority car, thought you'd see the funny side. You can 187 me when I'm carrying 10k if you want.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭Spudman_20000

Got my crew invite, but when I try to accept it says "too many members"

WTF?

probably the same cnut that pitted me at the start. if your talking about that five lap race.

Sorry again about the blowing you up with the simeon priority car, thought you'd see the funny side. You can 187 me when I'm carrying 10k if you want.

Yeah that's the one, it was a lad in a red car, and there was a gob****e in a pink car trying to do the same albiet less effectively. They hit Mc Love a few times too!

Ah yer grand, isn't worth much, ye could have done it before I drove half the map in that slow arse piece of crap thou ye hoor!!

I also apologize for not defending the honor of the two boardsies in a helicopter yesterday, your man who was killing ye is some randomer I paired up with a few weeks ago and do missions with. Never once said a word to me via mic or text but seems cool :D

I just stood on the mountain top flipping everyone off and punching him occasionally while ye went at it, although one of ye nearly blew me up!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

really need to get a mic so I can tell some people to shut the f**k up! Seriously myself and RF were on races and these kids were seriously annoying!

I usually just play with the volume down low, too much effort to mute people individually and cba listening to the missus moaning about them as well, but yeah some people on there are impressively annoying.

Got my crew invite, but when I try to accept it says "too many members"

WTF?

Weird, whats your rockstar name il tru send a new invite.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Sorry i couldn't join in with the members tonight, was importing cars

Remember lads, speak up if you want to become a Rep for the crew. This is basically a higher ranking in the crew and gives you power to accept invites.

Go on so. EtcherSketcher ^^

Go on so. EtcherSketcher ^^

Done

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

You can add me as a rep if ya want.
    ProcoJr

Proco Jr. wrote: »
    You can add me as a rep if ya want.
    ProcoJr

done

• Registered Users Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭Spudman_20000

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Weird, whats your rockstar name il tru send a new invite.

Working now! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

There are 2 requests, lorcy97 and DeMakinz. Are these boardies?

Benzino wrote: »
    There are 2 requests, lorcy97 and DeMakinz. Are these boardies?

If I'm unsure, I just check their profile and if they have an Irish flag I let em in. Might be boardsies who don't post.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

If I'm unsure, I just check their profile and if they have an Irish flag I let em in. Might be boardsies who don't post.

Cool, will check that the next time so.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭madalig12

Benzino wrote: »
    Cool, will check that the next time so.

I applied but im xbox.

madalig12 wrote: »
    I applied but im xbox.

Added you earlier, all welcome. Might even get the PC crowd in soon enough.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 80 ✭✭CD8ED

Request sent, GT on xbox is Subject B5, looking forward to some GTA devilment! :P

CD8ED wrote: »
    Request sent, GT on xbox is Subject B5, looking forward to some GTA devilment! :P

Invite sent

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 80 ✭✭CD8ED

Invite sent

Many thanks!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

There were a few lads on earlier (9:30 pm) randomly killing crew members for no reason. Didn't get names.. kept shooting and driving over me when I was in passive mode so I just left session

• Advertisement

There were a few lads on earlier (9:30 pm) randomly killing crew members for no reason. Didn't get names.. kept shooting and driving over me when I was in passive mode so I just left session

Ah the only thing for that is sweet revenge. Happens time to time but not a lot thankfully.

Advertisement