Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie Crew - Discussion Thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39 RayMers

Alright lads, looking for a small crew to have a bit of fun with, rank up, do missions and things, not looking to be part of a massive crew of like 20, just about 4/5, on ps3 so pm me if your interested!

Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

RayMers wrote: »
    Alright lads, looking for a small crew to have a bit of fun with, rank up, do missions and things, not looking to be part of a massive crew of like 20, just about 4/5, on ps3 so pm me if your interested!

Thanks

There is normally about 5 to 10 of us online on the PS3 if you fancy joining us.
    We mainly just kill other players and make fun at my dreadful driving skills!

There is normally about 5 to 10 of us online on the PS3 if you fancy joining us.
    We mainly just kill other players and make fun at my dreadful driving skills!

Haha I might take you up on that, but I'm lookin for lads who kinda wana do missions and such, keep you in mind tho ;) thanks

We do missions too, I think it was Etcher who started a new character and we did a couple of proper game missions to level them up.
    Plus I'm more inclined to join missions if there is a Crew member in it too provided I am not already in the middle of something, like trying to outrun the cops. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭Randomfriend

RayMers wrote: »
    Haha I might take you up on that, but I'm lookin for lads who kinda wana do missions and such, keep you in mind tho ;) thanks

There's a good few of us with different interests, but everyone gets along fairly well and we jump between missions, races and dicking around with other players quite a bit.

If you want to do missions and you're in the crew just invite all crew members who are online and you usually get at least two gob****es joining :P
    I probably do the most missions of anyone around, I'm Etcher by the way, the guy Max mentioned made a new character. I'll not be back online for a couple of days, but you should join, we're a grand bunch of misfits.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

If you are in a small crew you'll find it hard to get everyone online at the same time in my opinion

At the moment with our crew there seems to be at least 10 or more online at any one time and 4 or 5 within the same session.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭Randomfriend

And loads of us have mics, which makes the whole thing a hell of a lot more enjoyable.

And some of us have mics that the odd time seem to be....."fapping"

Sounds good, psn is Chrissy_lad

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭KeshFM93

Great craic with the crew on the LTS playlist and great payouts n rp !!! will do it again . pity it wouldn't connect for a second go of it.

• Advertisement

I've played it twice today and made $60K the first time and mire the second as I kept betting the max on my team. Even gained 3 levels

froze on me the b@stard!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

KeshFM93 wrote: »
    froze on me the b@stard!

froze in the next race too

do this and quit your b1tchin , worked for me and I couldn't connect at all.

disable upnp if it doesn't work when you save settings.

do this and quit your b1tchin , worked for me and I couldn't connect at all.

disable upnp if it doesn't work when you save settings.

yes daddy :pac:

it wasn't me that froze think it was phobos. me and bryan haven't freezed since efibre :p

yes daddy :pac:

it wasn't me that froze think it was phobos. me and bryan haven't freezed since efibre :p

Your a good son .

It was me having problems more than anything else , I changed my DNS settings to get U.S Netflix and I was having problems ever since.

so changed it back and all sorted.

That vid is more for connecting to online rather than freezing as I'm convinced the freeze craic is down to R*.

Your a good son .

It was me having problems more than anything else , I changed my DNS settings to get U.S Netflix and I was having problems ever since.

so changed it back and all sorted.

That vid is more for connecting to online rather than freezing as I'm convinced the freeze craic is down to R*.

that weird coz mine are changed to for wwe network and us netflix. tho its though unblock us if that makes a difference. I reckon it's R* be interesting to see if it happens when we play on the ps4 ;)

Invite sent back to frankbradz

Number 399 when you accept. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,874 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

invite sent back to Knighthood204. Once accepted, we hit 400 members!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 299 ✭✭Hingo

Ok that was a fun session.
    I started a Crews only session and we had Proco, Phobos, Bryan, Niall and Kesh.
    Took turns to ride the train with a bounty on us while the others tried to kill us, A bit like Tag.

should try organize a full server and get a 24 Hour (GTA time) manhunt going!

15 Vs 1

Everyone donates $500 to someone to place a bounty on a player - that player needs to survive the 48 mins using all means necessary at their disposal (stock up on cash to go off the radar!) . If the player survives they get the bounty to place on the next player of their choice (as well as ultimate bragging rights). If they die, the killer/bounty collector places the next bounty. Keep times also so in the likely scenario that no-one survives the full 48 mins we can see who's gone the longest

have seen similar done on YouTube, looks like a bitta craic, would need to be done on a private session though.

I've been a bit quiet on the GTA forum for the past few months but I'm usually on GTA as soon as the PS3 comes on so Just add me on PSN : Hingo

• Advertisement

That sounds like a good idea.

We had 8 people on the other night and we did some usual killing of players, revenge attacks and then GTA races.
    The train seems to be irregular lately, me and Proco were waiting for one and while we did hear the horn, it took ages to show up, we could have been killed under the bridge we were waiting :D

I've heard of a similar bounty game. Everyone puts a bounty on each other, except one person who is the bounty hunter. 1 hunter after 15 bounties.

Once the bounty hunter kills someone, they turn into a bounty hunter. So it becomes 2 hunters after 14 bounties and so on.

Proco Jr. wrote: »
    I've heard of a similar bounty game. Everyone puts a bounty on each other, except one person who is the bounty hunter. 1 hunter after 15 bounties.

Once the bounty hunter kills someone, they turn into a bounty hunter. So it becomes 2 hunters after 14 bounties and so on.

......Tonight!!

We do this, I'll take ya all on, I'll be the Bounty Hunter :D

Hell, I'll even do the other version where the 15 players chase me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 299 ✭✭Hingo

I'll definitely be up for that, not sure what my time is like tonight, I'm sure I can squeeze in an hour or so. Tomorrow might be better, give us more time to arrange a full server. Should get a list of names together, set a time/day and we'll all get online for then. Anyone that's interested copy & paste the list into your post and add your own name.

EG:

1. Max Mafioso
    2. Hingo

Ireland playing Germany tomorrow night. I think kick off is 7.45 so that would probably rule me out of its around then.

It's easy enough to get at least 5 or 6 in the one session without trying recently (ps3)

So you should easily get more when you post a date and time. It'll never suit everyone but even 5 or 6 crew members would be decent craic.

Have the bounty hunter start the other side of the map... And no jets or tanks :D in my opinion

1. Max Mafioso
    2. Hingo
    3. Proco

Proco Jr. wrote: »
    1. Max Martello
    2. Hingo
    3. Proco

Maybe change my name to my PSN name so I can be found easily.

Its Max Martello but cant remember if there is a space or not.
    On a week day I normally get on from around 6pm for about 3 hours or until i get disconnected from the network, which is normally around 9:30ish

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 953 ✭✭✭TacoMan

The 15 vs. 1 is an excellent idea Hingo. Also agree with no tanks or jets as Proco said above. The Ireland game rules me out tomorrow too I'm afraid. :(

1. Max Mafioso
    2. Hingo
    3. Proco
    4. Taco Man/Phobos

Gonna move these posts over to the crew discussion thread.

EDIT: Aaand moved, continue on guys :)

• Advertisement

TacoMan wrote: »
    The 15 vs. 1 is an excellent idea Hingo.

1. Max Mafioso
    2. Hingo
    3. Proco
    4. Taco Man/Phobos
    5. Kesh

I'll do it whenever. if there were fewer players we could say nobody go near the docks or up north/ Trevor's direction. just to make it more reasonable.
    Also I think the bounty hunter/s should be the only one allowed in supercars. Just an idea .

Advertisement