Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie Crew - Discussion Thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Hoping some of you lads are on later for sh1ts and giggles

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 953 ✭✭✭TacoMan

Got the application crash there, I reckon that's me done for the night. Good session this evening, should be on over the weekend if ye're on.

You've been hit by!
    You've been struck by!
    A smooth Bubbles!

TacoMan wrote: »
    Got the application crash there, I reckon that's me done for the night. Good session this evening, should be on over the weekend if ye're on.

You've been hit by!
    You've been struck by!
    A smooth Bubbles!

Come back

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 953 ✭✭✭TacoMan

Mc Love wrote: »
    Come back

Early start in the helium factory tomorrow, so no more GTA for me this evening :(

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Farty88

TacoMan wrote: »
    Early start in the helium factory tomorrow, so no more GTA for me this evening :(

Well I am in the hoops here laughing at that remark :D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

F*ck Taco Fried whatchamicallits anyway!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 325 ✭✭Techno_Toaster

sheehy83 wrote: »
    If anyone who's mammy lets them stay up past 11.30, I'll be on around then :cool:

Congrats to Techno_Toaster on winning the Crew competition. Another competition when we hit 1000 members :pac:

I'll be on at 11:30pm will add you if thats ok:)

Thank's for the awesome prize...delighted I won..here's hoping it will make me better:p

Good aul laugh tonight with the war on terror at the airport and finishing off with those races

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,786 ✭✭✭The J Stands for Jay

Proco Jr. wrote: »
    Good craic with the crew tonight.

Zanatoo had an inventive way of getting me in the bounty game.
    I was hiding halfway up the control tower in the army base.

What happened?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 4,347 Mod ✭✭✭✭TherapyBoy

He got Zanatoo'd. Right between the eyes!

• Advertisement

TherapyBoy wrote: »
    He got Zanatoo'd. Right between the eyes!

Haha noooooooooooo shut up haha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

McGaggs wrote: »
    What happened?

He used the jets cannons against the air base tower where I was hiding out... Damn flimsy walls :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,874 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

In all honset fairness, you really deserved that bombing :pac:

Good laugh last night again, although them eejits at the start who would go to passive, hide, pop out and snipe and then back into passive mode were fair annoying. Races were a good laugh. Sometimes I wonder what the yanks/randomers think of the bunch of Oirish talking utter shyte in the race lobbies.:)

Sometimes I wonder what the yanks/randomers think of davey talking utter shyte in the race lobbies.:)

FYP

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

FYP

You took the words outta everyone's mouth...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭Scotty #

In all honset fairness, you really deserved that bombing :pac:

Good laugh last night again, although them eejits at the start who would go to passive, hide, pop out and snipe and then back into passive mode were fair annoying. Races were a good laugh. Sometimes I wonder what the yanks/randomers think of the bunch of Oirish talking utter shyte in the race lobbies.:)

I thought Ashley getting stuck in the alley way with the tractor was hilarious! Total carnage! :D:D That airport race was great. Much prefer races where everyone has the same vehicle.

Those fools at the airport were very annoying popping in and out of passive. There should be a time limit on going back into passive after coming out of it.

Scotty # wrote: »
    I thought Ashley getting stuck in the alley way with the tractor was hilarious! Total carnage! :D:D That airport race was great. Much prefer races where everyone has the same vehicle.

Those fools at the airport were very annoying popping in and out of passive. There should be a time limit on going back into passive after coming out of it.

I wish someone would have told me a tractor was a bad idea...in my defence pretty much everyone had overlapped me:pac:

Aw yeah, Ais in the tractor was gas. I figured out how I glitched through ye. When I first tried to drive through ye on the scooter, I died, and then was able to ghost through ye on respawn. I took a pic but by the time I took it, all of ye got through and was heading right for me.

Aw yeah, Ais in the tractor was gas. I figured out how I glitched through ye. When I first tried to drive through ye on the scooter, I died, and then was able to ghost through ye on respawn. I took a pic but by the time I took it, all of ye got through and was heading right for me.

That's hilarious good job on making it through! It was a total pile up....so funny! Have you got the picture still?

That's hilarious good job on making it through! It was a total pile up....so funny! Have you got the picture still?

Yupp, will post up it up later. Pity it didn't take when it was about 7 people in scooters and golf carts trying get past your tractor!

• Advertisement

DANNY2014 wrote: »
    You took the words outta everyone's mouth...

Another one for Farty to belt out.....

If you're going to watch this, maybe skip forward to about 1:01.....it's a little creepy up to that point.

Aisibear (Techno) blocking up the shop with her tractor. I got through but stopped to take a photo but then they all got through. There's about another 4 people still behind the tractor. Have a look at that shnake Bryan in 1st place again.

xD7SZFV.jpg?1

Aisibear (Techno) blocking up the shop with her tractor. I got through but stopped to take a photo but then they all got through. There's about another 4 people still behind the tractor. Have a look at that shnake Bryan in 1st place again.

That is so funny! Wish I hadn't moved the tractor but figured anything longer would be pulling the piss! :D

LADS LADS LADS 250k challenges are meant to be back according to se7ensins so can any one confirm???? I'm working at mo... Anyone that doesn't know about these should do a Google search that's Google search and hop and I mean hop onto them...

Rp glitches for world records too are meant ta be back...

I can't officially confirm 250k challenge is working does that answer it for u smooth bubbles :P Frankie I speak fluent in yakiedoodle talk I was once over there for a holiday pickd it up fairly easily

It's worth 2 million to ya lads...

Fair play Danny and Farty for keeping us all informed on these glitches. Did you tell them about the one on the app which transfers your GTA money into real money? We're all MILLIONAIRES!

\o/

Fair play Danny and Farty for keeping us all informed on these glitches. Did you tell them about the one on the app which transfers your GTA money into real money? We're all MILLIONAIRES!

\o/

Ya prick ya good for noting prick you swore ya wouldn't tell anybody this ya promised us ya prick... Davey I think we shall take back that offffalllllyyyyy nice friendship we av with pricky5angels...

• Advertisement

I think Danny, Farty and Frankie could have their own sitcom...

Advertisement