Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie Crew - Discussion Thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

What are the 250k challenges?
    EDIT: Googled it, looks to be as many people losing 250k as the ones making it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,874 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

I believe it's this? I was a bit late the last time and missed the easy races. People started trolling and making impossible times to beat so you'd lose the 250k you have to pay to enter.

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Farty88

sheehy83 wrote: »
    I think Danny, Farty and Frankie could have their own sitcom...

Haha cud call it 2 and a half farts

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

I think Danny, Farty and Frankie could have their own sitcom...

The harte of an angel blowing bubbles

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

Can we not call it something a bit more friendly, get the people watching it?

I like "The Delightful and Friendly Adventures of Francis, David and Danielle".

• Advertisement

Can we not call it something a bit more friendly, get the people watching it?

I like "The Delightful and Friendly Adventures of Francis, David and Danielle".

Frankie goes to vinewood a potential spin off

Well the World Record glitch doesn't work, broke it 10 times on criminal record and only got 1400 rp for coming 1st in the race.

Can't find any CR races for 250k bets but i read even if you do find them, r* are patching right now and you might just lose your 250k even if you win.

Well the World Record glitch doesn't work, broke it 10 times on criminal record and only got 1400 rp for coming 1st in the race.

Can't find any CR races for 250k bets but i read even if you do find them, r* are patching right now and you might just lose your 250k even if you win.

Try at the races for the rp glitch

Ya will only get the 5000 rp if ur a certain lvl...

Sheehy download the app too, it's worth real money.

REAL MONEY, MAN!! €€€€€€€€€

Also:

MAGIC BEANS FOR SALE. GOOD PRICE TO FIRST FIVE REPLIES.

• Advertisement

The tread has been takin down off se7ensins...??? Weird

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,786 ✭✭✭The J Stands for Jay

Mmmmmmmmmn, beans.......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭RonanP77

I somehow managed to end up with only $44k I'm the bank last night. I'll be on all day today selling Ratloaders, some of my own cars that I don't want any more and churning out missions.

I want to get the best car in every class for races and then gather up as many rare cars as I can. I need millions.

I have to figure out the highest earning jobs and do them over and over all day. No Freemode mayhem for me until late tonight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭Savage Tyrant

Sorry for the crying baby on mic last night.... Thought it was switched off...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Sorry for the crying baby on mic last night.... Thought it was switched off...

The baby or the mic? Haha

jayo26 wrote: »
    The baby or the mic? Haha

Haha... It might have actually been me crying... I die 6 or 7 times minimum for every kill i get

Haha... It might have actually been me crying... I die 6 or 7 times minimum for every kill i get

Ahh stop I know the feeling I seem to be only coming around and someone standing there waiting to blow my head off

jayo26 wrote: »
    Ahh stop I know the feeling I seem to be only coming around and someone standing there waiting to blow my head off

It would be way more fun if instead of giving a precise marker of where you are in the game if they just gave a broader circle of general location down to say a block or half block and you were able blend in with the tragic or something like that just to make it bit more interesting then walking around and getting head blown off

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭RonanP77

I almost forgot, sorry to the girl that was on last night and I blew up your car. I'm not sure if it was with the Tank or RPG. I like blowing people up sometimes but don't do it to crew members if it can be avoided. Well, maybe a few crew members but I leave most of them alone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 325 ✭✭Techno_Toaster

RonanP77 wrote: »
    I almost forgot, sorry to the girl that was on last night and I blew up your car. I'm not sure if it was with the Tank or RPG. I like blowing people up sometimes but don't do it to crew members if it can be avoided. Well, maybe a few crew members but I leave most of them alone.

Lol that would be me:( its no problem, although there are easier ways to tell people you dislike them :p

• Advertisement

Bit of banter tonight, but my god the connection issues :mad: took me ages to get into that crew session.

Bad form Proco storming off in a huff cos we wouldn't play the Taxi Fried playlist, bad form indeed.

:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

Bit of banter tonight, but my god the connection issues :mad: took me ages to get into that crew session.

Bad form Proco storming off in a huff cos we wouldn't play the Taxi Fried playlist, bad form indeed.

I wish that was the reason :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 325 ✭✭Techno_Toaster

I tried to join but kept getting an error >_< it's so frustrating!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭djflawless

Every time I try join crew/friends I get server full message :/

Sorry lad's got kicked from the race was fierce lag gonna call it a nite chat ye tomorrow lads

Sorry proco, couldn't join ya last night, was in the middle of the rockstar event playlist. Jumped 3 levels, made 100k and came 1st in the whole event Thanks to that bahama mama race where everyone missed that turn into the alley :D

Playlist was actually alright but would be better if you could arrange crew games as you can't seem to host or invite anyone?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,786 ✭✭✭The J Stands for Jay

Sorry proco, couldn't join ya last night, was in the middle of the rockstar event playlist. Jumped 3 levels, made 100k and came 1st in the whole event Thanks to that bahama mama race where everyone missed that turn into the alley :D

Playlist was actually alright but would be better if you could arrange crew games as you can't seem to host or invite anyone?

5 minutes loading times between rounds at one stage one that playlist. Started out with 12 people, down to me and another guy when we got to the 5th job. And he quit when he realised that after winning the first round it was first to 3 wins. Instead of me getting an automatic win, I get booted for not having enough players.

That playlist played great for me first time yesterday.... I'm not great so finished in the bottom half but it was good fun all the same.
    Tried three more times through the day and wasnt able to get to job 3 without it all falling to shït.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

I got stuck with a low level guy for the Last man standing and it was 2 against 4.
    We were 2 - 0 down, I made a comeback and killed them all to win the LTS match :D
    Was an alright event, have had better!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 953 ✭✭✭TacoMan

Great bantz in that lobby with the American player:

Danny Bubbles: "I'm a cop!"

BluntMasta: "Read me my rights then..."

Davey: "You have the right to SHADDUPP!!!"

Advertisement