Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie Crew - Discussion Thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭ferrigan101

So with the heists finally arriving I'm thinking of getting back into this on the xbox one (I need something to get me away from grinding in destiny!).

Are there many xbox one players still around? And has anyone seen it going cheap anywhere?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

So with the heists finally arriving I'm thinking of getting back into this on the xbox one (I need something to get me away from grinding in destiny!).

Are there many xbox one players still around? And has anyone seen it going cheap anywhere?

I'm playing on the Xbox One, looking for a few to so some Heists with if your up for it! Haven't come across it cheap anywhere but haven't really been looking either!

I'm playing on the Xbox One, looking for a few to so some Heists with if your up for it! Haven't come across it cheap anywhere but haven't really been looking either!
    Cool, I've been generally trying to go all digital with my games so far but might see what I can get in gamestop for Ryse and Ghosts (the only 2 discs I have!) and stick that towards gta.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,496 ✭✭✭✭guil

Cool, I've been generally trying to go all digital with my games so far but might see what I can get in gamestop for Ryse and Ghosts (the only 2 discs I have!) and stick that towards gta.

If you have a CeX close by they usually give much better prices than GameStop. Xtra vision used to as well

guil wrote: »
    If you have a CeX close by they usually give much better prices than GameStop. Xtra vision used to as well

Unfortunately only gamestop nearby. Managed to get €20 for the trade. Installing now.

Is it fairly straight forward to transfer everything over to the xone? I can't even remember what state I left my character in.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

I'm on xbox one,feel free to add me, MaxMartello

I'm on xbox one,feel free to add me, MaxMartello

I've added you there now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

Unfortunately only gamestop nearby. Managed to get €20 for the trade. Installing now.

Is it fairly straight forward to transfer everything over to the xone? I can't even remember what state I left my character in.....

Ya it's no prob port over! Just follow the on screen instructions. I have cash to front a heist if needed anyway.

Ya it's no prob port over! Just follow the on screen instructions. I have cash to front a heist if needed anyway.

Yep, was easy enough! I've just over a million in cash and at level 48.

Would be good to get up a few more levels before heists appear.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭djflawless

Sorry dub fookin controller dead again

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Farty88

Said I'd create a masterpiece so i did sniper vs panto's is now live in LTS on rockstar social club please play it let me know what ye all think it's nt a copy of sniper v stunters it's slightly different cud b fun

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

Farty88 wrote: »
    Said I'd create a masterpiece so i did sniper vs panto's is now live in LTS on rockstar social club please play it let me know what ye all think it's nt a copy of sniper v stunters it's slightly different cud b fun

Played in my mind there and didn't enjoy the whole feel but il give a gold star like the ones ya get in baby infants class if thats any consolation????....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,875 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Alright crew, bit of feedback needed. Frankie5Angels made this new menacing Emblem for the crew so we can look a bit more menacing on heists :cool:

What ye think? Too far from the Boards look?

I'm liking it, it represents the crew maniacs a bit better. Frankie, can you throw an Irish flag behind it to see what that would look like?

341369.PNG

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,496 ✭✭✭✭guil

Looks good to me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 953 ✭✭✭TacoMan

Another yes vote here, nice logo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

I love it, one suggestion, although could be cheesey and different too the Boards logo so feel free to tell me feck off, to incorporate an Irish flag, why not give the above a Joker-esque sinister smile with green, white and gold teeth.

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Farty88

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Alright crew, bit of feedback needed. Frankie5Angels made this new menacing Emblem for the crew so we can look a bit more menacing on heists :cool:

What ye think? Too far from the Boards look?

I'm liking it, it represents the crew maniacs a bit better. Frankie, can you throw an Irish flag behind it to see what that would look like?

341369.PNG

Francis you stole my idea :( oooooohhh noooooooooooo

Lol jk I'm lolling :P

Great job well done a yes from me on this side of the universe :D

An Irish Flag evil smile would be class. Plus have a cigar sticking out of his smile and also having him riding a unicorn please.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

I had a boards emblem on my t-shirt in game (about the only customisation I ever did to my characters clothes :pac: ). But I put on an festive outfit and xmas and now when I go back to it, it's not there.

So, how do I put a crew emblem back on my tshirt? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

I like the new one as it is. The simpler, the better. Imo.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Definitely needs unicorns! But yeah prob needs more Oirish to it, bit of the auld green white and gold.

Maybe have a thread and let people submit some emblems and have a poll if there was enough interest?

marcbrophy wrote: »
    So, how do I put a crew emblem back on my tshirt? :)

Go to a clothes shop, browse tshirts and when you select one, there should be an optio nto place emblem? Haven't done it in a while so not sure if it has changed.
    Kenjataimu wrote: »
    I like the new one as it is. The simpler, the better. Imo.

Kenja has spoken, and so it shall be done. New Emblem now in use (might take 30 minutes to appear in-game) if anyone wants to try it and upload a selfie/screenshot. In the meantime, like Axwell says, if anyone wants to make an emblem in the same vein with the Irish flag, work away and post here and we can compare.

Will be great to see the new emblem plastered on the side of the new Burrito Van

mhUXtFT.jpg

Go to a clothes shop, browse tshirts and when you select one, there should be an optio nto place emblem? Haven't done it in a while so not sure if it has changed.

I tried that, but maybe I was doing it wrong or something! I'll try again!

Anyway, my ramblings do actually make sense to the current conversation, as I wanna put that new 'Boards After Dark' logo onto my tshirt :D

You seeing the same as this?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

An Irish Flag evil smile would be class. Plus have a cigar sticking out of his smile and also having him riding a unicorn please.

Ask and you shall receive...

KRs0LfV.jpg
    KRs0LfV

Axwell wrote: »

KRs0LfV.jpg
    KRs0LfV

I don't know how 'post of the day' works on boards but fairly sure this should be in contention! :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

Axwell wrote: »

KRs0LfV.jpg
    KRs0LfV

Need this slapped all over our cars... Some job...lolz...

You seeing the same as this?

S4_CJBcbhAg[/YOUTUBE]

Ah, I see what I was doing wrong now, I think. I was expecting it to be in the same section as the tshirts, not a different section. :D

Thanks boss :pac:

I was on Friday, just messing about in online on my own, doing races and stuff. And every I entered free roam, I was missing the crew badge :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 953 ✭✭✭TacoMan

Changed the colours on my crew Granger to match the new logo:

xhTME0GYl0SatYVRAficRg_0_0.jpg

TvSEnw6XwU-1x788HqtRfQ_0_0.jpg

• Advertisement

The Red and Black is a nice ol' combo. Also, it will suit the B-Team van down to the ground.

Advertisement