Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie Crew - Discussion Thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

Cormac... wrote: »
    I really don't care that much about the money now, I never even spend the money I have now on anything.
    I just like doing the missions etc.

We finished the last section (Heist) of the prison break last night twice with a mix of friends and boardsies and just spilt it 4 ways evenly.

1 mill won't keep you in stickies and paying insurance for long! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

Cormac... wrote: »
    Sound, yeah I read about those challenges on Reddit, seem quiet time consuming at 1st but I imagine like anything if you have a decent team it's not so bad.

I've like a $1mil now, is there anything in particular I should be looking at buying other than the Armoured Kuruma, I'm hearing thats the best bet, is there anything else I should buy. I'm like lvl55 now.

Yeah it takes a while, though we generally only start doing them from 11ish onwards (my fault) and aren't available every night, so taking longer than usual. Great craic though.

You mean buying stuff for heists? Yeah, that's the only vehicle I'd recommend, you don't really need anything else for heists. You could buy better weapons, and make sure you have all the snacks you can carry and all the armour you can carry so you can use them during heists.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

Any1 fancy a boards bounty??? Anybody??? PS4 Tonite after 9pm??? everyone should join in its better than heists!!!! Like omg like...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

I'm on Xbox One, and a member of both the Boards and Boards 2 crews, but I never seem to be in a session with other boards members.

E.g. When I try to find a session with crew members, it generally can't find a session.

Is there something wrong, or are there just not many XOne players about?

Something wrong as I do the same and never can get into a session with Friends or Crew Members.
    Which of the 2 crews do you have as the main crew? Normally I try to start a party chat so we can have a chat while we try to get into a session, most times it ends up just being an invite only for crews and friends.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

Can I get an invite to the crew ? Im on xb1

EDIT : GT- BARRYBOULE

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭Spudman_20000

Something wrong as I do the same and never can get into a session with Friends or Crew Members.
    Which of the 2 crews do you have as the main crew? Normally I try to start a party chat so we can have a chat while we try to get into a session, most times it ends up just being an invite only for crews and friends.

My main crew is a third much smaller crew, which I joined first before the Boards ones. I can add/join those crew members fine, but can't join any members from Boards.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

My main crew is a third much smaller crew, which I joined first before the Boards ones. I can add/join those crew members fine, but can't join any members from Boards.

When you select to join Crew members, it only lets you join your main crew. I am in 5 crews and before I had setup Boards as the main one, I only ever got into a session with the other crew that was the main one.
    Best thing to do is either set Boards as the main crew or if you want to stay with your current crew then add some of the Boards crew as friends and join them as friend.
    Most times when I start a session, I try to invite anyone on my friends list that is playing the game into a Party chat and then I send them a game invite through that.

Add me, MaxMartello, I should be on this evening after work.
    I'm mainly on with a friend trying to help him do some glitch but we do the odd Heist setup and random killings too :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭Spudman_20000

When you select to join Crew members, it only lets you join your main crew. I am in 5 crews and before I had setup Boards as the main one, I only ever got into a session with the other crew that was the main one.
    Best thing to do is either set Boards as the main crew or if you want to stay with your current crew then add some of the Boards crew as friends and join them as friend.
    Most times when I start a session, I try to invite anyone on my friends list that is playing the game into a Party chat and then I send them a game invite through that.

Add me, MaxMartello, I should be on this evening after work.
    I'm mainly on with a friend trying to help him do some glitch but we do the odd Heist setup and random killings too :D

Ok, I see an option now on Rockstars Social Club site to get the Boards crews as an "Active Crew".

Hopefully that does the trick.

Wow, if that was the issue, they really need to advertise that option a bit more!

Ok, I see an option now on Rockstars Social Club site to get the Boards crews as an "Active Crew".

Hopefully that does the trick.

Wow, if that was the issue, they really need to advertise that option a bit more!

Just to point out it'll set the Boards Crew to THE Active Crew, as in your other crews will be inactive and any search for crew members will not drop you into other crews you might be in (unless by chance). Sorry if pointing out the obvious :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 953 ✭✭✭TacoMan

DANNY2014 wrote: »
    Any1 fancy a boards bounty??? Anybody??? PS4 Tonite after 9pm??? everyone should join in its better than heists!!!! Like omg like...

Count me in Mr. Bubbles. I missed the one the other night, will definitely be on later.

• Advertisement

TacoMan wrote: »
    Count me in Mr. Bubbles. I missed the one the other night, will definitely be on later.

Yea not many showed up so we didn't do one after... Hopefully tonites the nite...

Yea not many showed up so we didn't do one after... Hopefully tonites the nite...

Will you be on tonight Daniel?

Will you be on tonight Daniel?

I hope to be Francis i hope to be

I hope to be Francis i hope to be

I'll give it a miss, so.

:pac:

I'll give it a miss, so.
    You mother freaking sexual act head

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

I'll probably be online after a while.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,875 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

I'll be online around 11.30 to finally finish the last heist if anyone will be on then and can give me a hand? Just on the setup mission to unlock the A Team van.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,058 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Anybody not have their daily objectives reset?

Anybody not have their daily objectives reset?

I think i saw a thread on gta forums about that so I'd say give it a google, hopefully it doesnt affect the weekly challenge for ya.

sheehy83 wrote: »
    I think i saw a thread on gta forums about that so I'd say give it a google, hopefully it doesnt affect the weekly challenge for ya.

I only have one day done so it doesn't really matter

• Advertisement

I read it gets screwey if you are doing the challenges with both of your characters if you do use a 2nd one. not sure after that.

I read it gets screwey if you are doing the challenges with both of your characters if you do use a 2nd one. not sure after that.

Only have the one character

rottie 11 wrote: »
    Can I get an invite to the crew ? Im on xb1

EDIT : GT- BARRYBOULE

How do I join the crew?

rottie 11 wrote: »
    How do I join the crew?

Hey, head to the link below and send a Request once you have a Rockstar Social Club account created.

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/boards-ie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭Savage Tyrant

Hey, head to the link below and send a Request once you have a Rockstar Social Club account created.

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/boards-ie

Just requested an invite to boards.ie

Invite sent to boule11

Lovin your avatar Proco, looks quality!

Invite sent to epic06

• Advertisement

Invite sent to steviebg32

Advertisement