Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie Crew - Discussion Thread

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

Invite sent to kraskras

Invite sent to g0dr1c.

Invite to Sugarfreehenno

Invite sent to buckfastman82

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Farty88

Awards show needs to take place in gta online :) :P definitely a few categories to be up for contention like for example rogue boardsie of the year could go to me but definitely now it's going to padraig :D :P stuff like that for the crack sure it will make for great bants get us all online in our own session all dressed in tuxs and hold it in the outdoor concert place just a idea to play around with be no killing just p1sswater and smokes and p&qs

• Advertisement

Gta Online boardsie Awards Night vote yay or nah

Link to a new thread I set up for the awards thing feel free to comment ideas

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,875 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Most anitcipated award would be.......Besht Shniper

Nominees can put them selves forward by standing against a wall while who ever is in the session can vote by everyone lining up and shooting 1 bullet into an area of a wall above the person they want to vote for. Count the bullet holes then.

Also, to celebrate the Equality Vote coming up (This is not the place to discuss that kind of thing by the way) we should stage a wedding at Paleto Bay Chapel to witness Davey and Danny get married with their adoptive son Frankie. Minister Proco can oversee proceedings.

In other news, got my DS4 back this morning so will be back on for some mayhem at some point.

sheehy83 wrote: »

Nominees can put them selves forward by standing against a wall while who ever is in the session can vote by everyone lining up and shooting 1 bullet into an area of a wall above the person they want to vote for. Count the bullet holes then.

Also, to celebrate the Equality Vote coming up (This is not the place to discuss that kind of thing by the way) we should stage a wedding at Paleto Bay Chapel to witness proco and frankie get married with their adoptive son Danny. Minister sheehy can oversee proceedings.all while Davey phobos Stuart Mr hoop zanatoo Bryan Johnny and padraig all get locked on p1sswater :P

just added few changes ;)

sheehy83 wrote: »

Also, to celebrate the Equality Vote coming up (This is not the place to discuss that kind of thing by the way) we should stage a wedding at Paleto Bay Chapel to witness Davey and Danny get married with their adoptive son Frankie. Minister Proco can oversee proceedings.

In other news, got my DS4 back this morning so will be back on for some mayhem at some point.

Danny and Davey are just friends with benefits... You'll end up scaring Davey off on poor Danny..

EDIT: oops spoke too soon :pac:

Invite sent to hungoverbunny

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,369 ✭✭✭the incredible pudding

invite sent -> incred_pudding

Invite sent to incred_pudding

Invite sent to will_i_am_not

Invite sent to ptegan

5 more and we'll be at 600.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,424 ✭✭✭Ciano35

Just sent a request - Ciano35

Invite sent to ciano35

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

Kenjataimu wrote: »
    Invite sent to ptegan

5 more and we'll be at 600.

Are we all gettin free mars bars in the post for the 600 mark... The one I got for the 500 mark was lovely... I love mars bars... Mars bars are yummy... Can some1 invite marsbars into the crew... Here marsbars...

DANNY2014 wrote: »
    Are we all gettin free mars bars in the post for the 600 mark... The one I got for the 500 mark was lovely... I love mars bars... Mars bars are yummy... Can some1 invite marsbars into the crew... Here marsbars...

I clearly remember Mr proco saying mars bars for everyone on February 21st 2015 if we reached 600 by June :P

Invite sent to almightycushion

• Registered Users Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭OptimusTractor

Just sent a request. Social club: OptimusTractor.

• Advertisement

Invite sent to OptimusTractor

Invite sent to alistig75

Crew member #600 when you accept :)

Invite sent to polarice57.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

Invite sent to DRSenabled

I was tying to promote someone in the crew but seems I can only demote, was almost tempting lol :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,588 ✭✭✭KonFusion

Invite please: konfusionirl

KonFusion wrote: »
    Invite please: konfusionirl

Invite sent back there. 600 in the crew now woop woop #AllOutOfMarsBars

So eh...call me a n00b, but how do I join a session with other crew members etc?

Just started playing online. :o

Edit: Ah, I see via the menu it gives you an option to join crew members

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

So eh...call me a n00b, but how do I join a session with other crew members etc?

Just started playing online. :o

Edit: Ah, I see via the menu it gives you an option to join crew members

Yeah that very rarely works tbh.
    Best bet is to add as many people as you can to your friends list then when you are in the game, you can either join them through the friends list or invite them to your session.

Yeah that very rarely works tbh.
    Best bet is to add as many people as you can to your friends list then when you are in the game, you can either join them through the friends list or invite them to your session.

Is there a list, or easy way of knowing who in the crew is on PC?

• Advertisement

Is there a list, or easy way of knowing who in the crew is on PC?

There is a Player Index at the top of this forum where you can post your details and find other players on a specific platform. Best bet is to add some of the pc players there.

Advertisement